i started using this site as a means of getting valuable information about BBs, and back in the day it was actually useful (post count is misrepresentation of how long i've been using this site).

BUT...

Now this site is along the lines of MySpace and littleteenagewhiners.com!!
    Nobody has anything really useful to say anymore, it is more about seeing how much of an ******* they can be when answering a question and how much they can try to make the other person feel like a loser. Well, I'm sick of it, and I'm out. This site (at least the forums section) is officially useless and not worth my time sifting through all the 1000 useless posts about what a crappy phone the storm is, or about how someone is an attention *****, or how this person said that or how this person is worthless, to simply find the 1 post that is worth reading.

So, please read the title of this thread and consider yourself included.

P.S. feel free to post all the stupid replies you want to this thread, I don't care cause I wont be here to read them.
    04-02-09 12:54 AM
    No problem gald we could help. Its nice to see your so understanding about it
    04-02-09 12:59 AM
    This post is like farting in a store and not hanging around to see how people react to it.

What's the point?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 01:10 AM
    I believe the line is "**** you, **** you, **** you...you're cool, I'm out".
    04-02-09 01:13 AM
    Spoken like a true attention *****.
    04-02-09 01:13 AM

P.S. feel free to post all the stupid replies you want to this thread, I don't care cause I wont be here to read them.
    Ironic to chastise the site for being like myspace and tweenage or whatever the goodness gracious you said...and end your post like a 17 year old emo girl would end her suicide letter before she swallows 5 aspirin and drapes herself in her black robe expecting her next sight to be satan's sweet embrace but actually waking up to her mom telling her to get ready for church.
    04-02-09 01:37 AM
    i started using this site as a means of getting valuable information about BBs, and back in the day it was actually useful (post count is misrepresentation of how long i've been using this site).

BUT...

Now this site is along the lines of MySpace and littleteenagewhiners.com!!
    Nobody has anything really useful to say anymore, it is more about seeing how much of an ******* they can be when answering a question and how much they can try to make the other person feel like a loser. Well, I'm sick of it, and I'm out. This site (at least the forums section) is officially useless and not worth my time sifting through all the 1000 useless posts about what a crappy phone the storm is, or about how someone is an attention *****, or how this person said that or how this person is worthless, to simply find the 1 post that is worth reading.

So, please read the title of this thread and consider yourself included.

Wow!!
    Is this all because of VZW not releasing an official OS?
    Or was it because App World was a flop?

Sounds like he's got allot of repressed feelings here.
    04-02-09 01:51 AM
    So OP is mad cause he'd rather go thru OVER9000 posts instead of using the search function?

Snowgimp that post was full of lulz good sir

04-02-09 03:22 AM
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Egads, that was a "flounce out in a huff" if I ever did see one. LOL!

04-02-09 04:22 AM
    Are you ****ting me? Seriously? Every single one of those posts absolutely validated his reason for leaving! Truly awesome! Andy Kaufman couldn't write a funnier sitcom!

04-02-09 06:18 AM
    You considered this post necessary because.....?????

You could have just left. Seriously.
    04-02-09 06:40 AM
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel! Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out!

04-02-09 06:52 AM
    And ... It goes on and on ...

04-02-09 07:00 AM
    No one will even know you left

04-02-09 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD