Hey, don't laugh, but I am new to Tweeting and this whole Twitterberry thing. Some initial questions:

1. How do I get the red light from blinking? It says profiles>advanced. However, where is this mystical Profiles>sdavanced located?

2. If I want to tweet to three different whatever you call them, instead of constantly entering #NHL #sabres#nuffalo, is there and easier way?

3. What about following say #sabres or #buffalo. How do I set up tweitterberry so I can see all the new tweets to them? I don't see a way to do that.

That's it for now, please help and don't laugh. Thanks!
    04-01-09 10:50 AM
    Hey, don't laugh, but I am new to Tweeting and this whole Twitterberry thing. Some initial questions:

3. What about following say #sabres or #buffalo. How do I set up tweitterberry so I can see all the new tweets to them? I don't see a way to do that.

That's it for now, please help and don't laugh. Thanks!
    #3. Goto "configure" via the BlackBerry button while in TwitterBerry. Make default splash page "friends timeline"
    04-01-09 11:31 AM
    Okay, understand that part now. #sabres and #buffalo is just like username Buffalo and Sabres. Did a search, now I follow them. Thanks. There is no detailed instructions on twitter, so I learn as I go.

How about the other questions?
    04-01-09 12:51 PM
    why i cannot upload photos using twitterberry? pm me ur reply....thanks
    04-02-09 12:04 AM
    I know someone uses this software and can answer these questions.
    04-02-09 08:11 AM
    if you want to tweet to someone without entering @xxxx you can click on their latest tweet and select "reply".

i'm not sure why your red light is blinking though.

and i've had issues uploading pictures via twitterberry as well. there's a workaround though until they get this fixed: when you sign up for twitpic they give you an email address associated w your twitpic account. save this email address in your contacts, and when you'd like to upload a pic, email it to twitpic.
    04-02-09 08:29 AM
    Thanks. My latest is a tweet I follow called #sabres. I don't see a way to subscribe to updates. Am I missing something or do I have to always go to twitter and search for #sabres to follow the tweet?
    04-02-09 09:09 AM
    yes if you "follow" them all their updates will show up on your friend timeline
    04-02-09 01:30 PM
    Yup, but I can't follow it. type it in Twitter and see what I mean. I would like to follow if I can. Please help.
    04-02-09 01:47 PM
    if you're talking about @sabres - the buffalo sabres twitter i see a follow button. i'm not sure i understand your problem
    04-02-09 02:08 PM
    I follow @sabres although you cannot post to it I see.

As far as the other, go to search and type #sabres. You will see results but nowhere to follow. That is where I am confused.
    04-02-09 02:21 PM
    am i supposed to see twitter notfications like i see facebook ones?
    04-04-09 08:15 AM
    I had the blinking red light problem too, I just deleted twitterberry and downloaded tiny twitter. No more red light. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you. If anyone has insight on why the light is blinking I'd be interested to hear it, I'd like to give twitterberry a shot!
    04-06-09 05:26 PM
    I'm heading to twitterberry;
    I found that some of my messages from tinytwitter didn't actually send.
    04-06-09 10:37 PM
    I re-downloaded twitterberry tonight, and don't have a blinking red light. I can't tell you why, I didn't do anything different haha. Guess it might just be an issue that creeps up every once in a while. Maybe try removing it and re-downloading on your phone and see what happens.
    04-07-09 08:18 PM
    This is for anyone wondering how to turn off the red light go to sounds the click on "Set ringtones/alerts". Click on other, click twitterberry friends timeline, click box accross from LED: and switch it to off. Have a nice night.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD