Hey Guys,

Apologies if posted prior, or if there's a ridiculously easy solution to this.
    But I just did an update on my device software via Blackberry Desktop Manager or whatever it is, which was successful though now my device wont register with the wireless network.

I turned it off and back on,
    Sent service books,
    Attempted to run the diagnostic,
    etc

But it's not happening.
    I still don't have my 4 little B dot things,
    I got an e-mail from 3 saying my BIS is ready to use, like it was when I first got it.

Solutions please?
    04-01-09 12:55 AM
    Pull the battery out when the device is switched ON ...

Menu (BB Key)- Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table - Menu - Register Now

Hope this helps!!
    04-01-09 03:23 AM
    I updated my bold and did the above, and got "Registration message queued, it will be sent once data coverage is available". I've tried everything I can think of. I can connect the phone to the desktop software but find no way that helps either. My iphone, on the same family plan coverage, is just fine, all connected. Sprint is my carrier.

The blackberry is my business phone/number. Help?

Edit: wow it appears I didn't answer the thread right. Sorry. I can usually find my answers in others' questions/answers. This place rocks.
    Last edited by samuraicindy; 09-07-12 at 05:55 PM. Reason: FOUND IT! my mistake. Thanks again.
    09-07-12 05:49 PM
    Try a battery pull as suggested. should work
    09-07-12 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD