Heres the deal,

I Own the Tmobile Blackberry Javelin 8900 Unlocked, and use it in my country the Dominican Republic (Latin America).

My Current OS is V4.6.1.114 and reading in the forum i noticed that there are a lot of OS upgrades that my Desktop Manager wont notify me.

Im kinda new on the BBworld, so please help me downloading and installing the latest OS and telling me if it can damage my device, which i got with a lot of trouble since in my country wont sell it directly from the carrier.

My carrier is Orange Dominican Republic.

Thanks!
    03-31-09 01:55 PM
    The latest official OS is in a sticky at the top of the forum. Check out that thread and it will have all the information you will need.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    03-31-09 01:59 PM
    The latest official OS is in a sticky at the top of the forum. Check out that thread and it will have all the information you will need.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    Totally agree!!!
    03-31-09 02:02 PM
    Oh wow.. I didn't think there would be any Dominicans on this site. I'm Dominican as well.
    03-31-09 03:00 PM
    Nice! but you dont live here right?

- Downloading v4.6.1.168, where can i find a changelog or something that tells me what it changes?

- Also, Youtube doesnt work with my BB or my dads (Bold), is it normal that to happen or its just us?

Pardon my english
    03-31-09 03:16 PM
    its normal. Many users experience trouble with youtube and various apps too. .168 is a solid OS and should help improve your phone.

Changelog.. not sure if there are any.. read reviews on the forums here. Users have given reviews for the OS's.

.174 is good too.. if you use ATT, if you're on tmobile I hear .199 is better.
    03-31-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD