I saw this Program on another Thread and figured it would be good to break it out into its own post

BBText2IM SMS Instant Messenger : Handango

I've been using it for a day, and it seems to work nicely, it still has the limitation of being able to reset the SMS counter, but I saw in swooshsms where it took you to the text after you wrote the message (although it actually sent the message from the BB SMS app itself which sucked)... I was thinking maybe the developer could create an option where it would send you to the bbsms app right after your message is sent (or even better, directly to the message, so that you can reset the counter right then & there! Hey, its not as nice as being able to reset it as it is read in the app, but we gotta take what we can get!!!!

Also, tweak the UI a bit and I'd Definately pay 10 bucks for this, (better than paying 20 for 3jam..._

What do you guys think?
    03-31-09 10:49 AM
    Anybody use this????
    03-31-09 09:56 PM
    I just saw it on the crackberry store. Trying to find some information about it.
    So how annoying is it to have to reset your messages in 2 locations?
    04-06-09 10:11 AM
    Its okay, I wanna see a few changes made b4 I cash out the $10 but it works well. The resetting becomes a nuisance for me (and a lot of other people) b/c even if you don't mind the counter at the top, your LED still flashes, which can be quite annoying
    04-06-09 12:44 PM
    I was pretty upset about the SMS count myself. I had some luck last night and today making a theme with Plazmic by changing the message indicators transparent. Then, I just hide the new message count from the options. I'm pretty happy with it.
    04-09-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD