Hey I AM REALLY SORRY for starting this topic again, but i ordered for my free code before quite a long time and i understand that those people are still working. But i am leaving on this thursday for overseas. I was just wondering if either cellunlock or some other guys can help me with unlock code. And i am i contract with at&t since a month so they wont give me the code. SO cellunlock where is my free code..?!?!? order number # 7872
    03-30-09 02:02 PM
    There's already a thread you can post in to expedite your code delivery.

Posted my order info and got my code a few hours after that.
    03-30-09 02:18 PM
    Hey I AM REALLY SORRY for starting this topic again, but i ordered for my free code before quite a long time and i understand that those people are still working. But i am leaving on this thursday for overseas. I was just wondering if either cellunlock or some other guys can help me with unlock code. And i am i contract with at&t since a month so they wont give me the code. SO cellunlock where is my free code..?!?!? order number # 7872
    Hi
    Your order was processed and the code was emailed about 5 minutes ago. Have a safe trip!
    03-30-09 02:54 PM
    A+ for CellUnlock, received mine the other day just as they promised. Good service, will look them up if needing anything else!
    03-30-09 03:02 PM
    Agreed. Great service and support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 03:25 PM
    GREAT....! cellunlock.....u rock....! great great work..! :]

Thanks again..!
    03-30-09 05:18 PM
    thats quick service right there.....any chance my order can be processed?

Order#: 8571
    03-30-09 06:06 PM
    A+ for CellUnlock, received mine the other day just as they promised. Good service, will look them up if needing anything else!
    Agreed. Great service and support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    GREAT....! cellunlock.....u rock....! great great work..! :]

Thanks again..!
    thats quick service right there.....any chance my order can be processed?

Order#: 8571
    And you didn't call your provider and ask for a free unlock code... Why?
    03-30-09 06:30 PM
    And you didn't call your provider and ask for a free unlock code... Why?
    Nevermind... I get it... I'm stupid...
    03-30-09 06:34 PM
    Can you check on my order status? Its been longer than 2 weeks, I do understand that you guys are swamped

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 11087, placed 3/12/2009 at 10:59AM.
    03-30-09 11:25 PM
    Did't bother with the free deal, got mine for 7.49cn (6.14us) in just 2 hours after I placed my order on the website today.

Its not worth all the aggravation to save a few bucks.

And it worked first try, just FOLLOW the DIRECTIONS

I'm sure they have been overloaded from the giveaway
    03-30-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD