I just got my pink curve 8330 Saturday and wanting to keep the screen free of all scratches my dad put one of those plastic screen protectors on it.The problem is that it keeps coming up in the corners like it wants to start peeling away and I want something that clings to it like when you buy a new phone and they put those clear protectors on it that you have to peel away, so if any of you know of any screen protectors that cling it would be great if you could help me out.
    03-29-09 11:55 PM
    What you want is a BSE (Best Skins Ever). There's lots of discussion of them here--check a few posts down for a thorough review. They're the same as the Zagg Invisible Shield, but much cheaper and they ship much faster. You can get a set of 2 screen protectors for about $7, and you'll only need 1! I had BSEs on 2 Pearls for over 2 years--they don't scratch and never peeled. I have a BSE on my new 8900 too.
    03-30-09 02:53 PM
    Thanks I am getting a Bold and was looking for good protectors. Do you all recommend receiving protectors from ebay?
    03-30-09 03:12 PM
    No, not eBay. I recommend BSE for screen protectors. Was my post that confusing??
    03-31-09 06:43 PM
    Yes after much research I'm probably going to get a BSE screen protector myself, they seem to be the cheapest and yet have a good reputation
    04-02-09 01:57 AM
    Does the Total Body Skin for $6.99 not include the screen protector?
    04-02-09 02:00 AM
    I have been looking for a good one too for my storm (for beach trips) and didn't know what to use. I have used cheap generic ones but they seem to get bubbles in them and are a little thick and give the screen a dull cloudy look. I really don't like using them at all but will if there is a good one out there. I have also read where some can mess up the screen when you remove them. How is the BSE on these issues?
    04-02-09 08:12 AM
    Best Skins Ever.
    04-03-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD