here's my old pin of my stolen bold, knock yourself out guys

208E997E

03-29-09 10:07 PM
    A better way to annoy him is having your PIN blocked from being activated by reporting it stolen through your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:12 PM
    I called Rogers and they said they were unable to lock the PIN
    03-29-09 10:13 PM
    Did you call Rogers either on Saturday or Sunday? If so, call them again tomorrow. There's a lot of dummies working in the weekends who don't know what they're doing.
    03-29-09 10:18 PM
    I don't have Rogers but I agree with gal.

It is ABSOLUTELY possible to have the PIN blocked so that a data plan cannot be activated.

03-29-09 10:21 PM
    thank you wirelessgal and p.o.e.1983
    even though I got another Bold from Rogers, I'm still pissed off about my phone, just want to make his/her life a living ****
    03-29-09 10:22 PM
    If that happened to me I wouldn't allow them the benefit of being able to use that thing to its fullest capabilities. That's my way of telling them to F themselves.

03-29-09 10:24 PM
    Well like Poe said one way to make their lives that is to have that pin blocked...
    03-29-09 10:26 PM
    If that happened to me I wouldn't allow them the benefit of being able to use that thing to its fullest capabilities. That's my way of telling them to F themselves.

stole the words right out of my mouth
    03-29-09 10:26 PM
    Follow the advice and have that pin locked like your life depended on it. Make sure it's noted as stolen and lets see how far the thief gets.

I cants stand a thief!!!!
    03-29-09 10:36 PM
    If Rogers were unable to lock the pin then Rogers are a bunch of idiots as far as I'm concerned.

You have your phone stolen, the first thing you do is call the provider to have them block the unit, the same as you'd do with a stolen credit card.

If they can't do that with your pin then you need to call them and let them know what a bunch of worthless !@#$%'s they are!
    03-29-09 10:37 PM
    I was just reading this thread ..... "Data Services Unavailable" .....could be your phone he cant get to work......
    03-29-09 10:39 PM

I totally agree. A BB is useless with the PIN being blocked. Then it's just a basic qwerty keyboard phone.
    03-29-09 10:54 PM
    I asked him if his momma knew he was a weasel,s_hithead thief.

Called him some Nasty names.
    03-29-09 11:05 PM
    i'll add him to bbm and ping him whenever i wake up in the middle of my sleep tonight
    03-29-09 11:28 PM
    here's my old pin of my stolen bold, knock yourself out guys

208E997E

i'll add him to bbm and ping him whenever i wake up in the middle of my sleep tonight
    You cant ping someone if you are not in their BBM contacts. That person would have to accept you before you ca ping; so you might as well stay asleep.
    03-29-09 11:32 PM
    i know, i added them and i'm eagerly waiting lol
    03-29-09 11:40 PM
    i know, i added them and i'm eagerly waiting lol
    Maybe it's me but you guys want to harass someone- I understand why but if that person DOES NOT accept your pin request, then it's a moot point whether you add him or not. There's nothing you can do to him.
    03-29-09 11:53 PM
    I guess it's just the annoying of receiving requests, I've already added my old PIN but he/she refuse the request
    I guess Rogers will be hearing from me tomorrow
    03-29-09 11:59 PM
    He stole it, you got another bold, so let it be. Don`t get it blocked.

I`m not defending what this guy did, but you got another Bold (A new bold), I personally wouldn`t do it, it`s not gonna change anything for you, so why bother.

LOL, the above makes it sound like I did it. But it`s just my opinion.
    03-30-09 12:13 AM
    just because he got a new phone doesn't make stealing the first one right or acceptable.
    03-30-09 12:18 AM
    It will change for her. She'll be able to cut off whoever stole her Bold.
    That makes no sense. Why wouldn't you want to?

03-30-09 12:19 AM
    If he stole an iphone then its ok.

But stealing a Blackberry 9000. Now thats BOLD
    03-30-09 12:45 AM
    He stole it, you got another bold, so let it be. Don`t get it blocked.

I`m not defending what this guy did, but you got another Bold (A new bold), I personally wouldn`t do it, it`s not gonna change anything for you, so why bother.

LOL, the above makes it sound like I did it. But it`s just my opinion.
    Actually it does sound like you're saying since the stolen phone has been replaced, the OP of this thread should just turn the other cheek. Would you?

Cause quite frankly, had this happened to me, I'd do everything in my power to make sure that phone would never get used for anything.
    03-30-09 01:06 AM
    I get what you`re sayin guys, but lets say he called and got the other phone blocked. What did he gain? noting right?
    03-30-09 01:20 AM
112 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD