I don't know why, but my voice mail icon stucks on my screen for all day. I've checked my voice mail for more than 10 times already and I have none. I don't know how to get the icon out of my screen. It keeps showing there. Ya, it's not a big problem, but it makes me feel really annoy. Any idea guys?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-08 04:32 AM
    did you try a battery pull?
    02-19-08 04:45 AM
    I had the same issue a couple of years back with my then cell phone.I called my provider (Rogers) and they advised me that it's a system glitch sometimes and they told me to try this.

Either call yourself and leave a message or wait for your next message, then retrieve it. But before you delete it make sure you listen to the whole message. Wait for that hang up. Then delete it. This has cleared up the issue for me a couple of times.

Sounds stupid, I agree. But it did work for me.
    02-19-08 05:12 AM
    I did pull the battery. It didn't work. I'm gonna try the way that "cellmate" told me. Anyway, thanks you guys
    02-19-08 06:31 AM
    Let us know if it worked?
    02-19-08 03:10 PM
    I had the same problem. VM Icon has been on my phone for nearly a week now. Took a look at it today and *poof* its gone. Go figure...

I didnt do anything special. I just used my phone as normal. Deleted call logs, VM's, etc. Good luck.
    02-19-08 05:18 PM
    Ok. I did what "cellmate" told me. It doesn't work for me again.Anyway, I called my carrier and ask them about the problem. Funny thing is that the guy said that this problem happens a lot to the customers. He has no way to fix it for me. He said it's a bug between Blackberry and his system. The only way I'll get lid of the voice mail icon is that I have to change the sim card. The bad thing is that I have to live without pushmail for a day (if I change the sim card) and there is no guarantee that the same thing will not happen to me again.

I have to pay about $7 in order to change the new sim card...and you know, it might happen again and again...hahaha...
    02-20-08 05:55 AM
    I did what cellmate suggested and it worked for me
    04-17-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD