I'm a bored graphic designer. Anyone have any requests for storm wallpapers. Ill make them and post them for ya.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

MY BUTTON IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by SkydvrZero; 04-03-09 at 06:05 PM.
    03-28-09 09:07 PM
    Kenny Powers and Eastbound & Down wallpapers would rock!

03-28-09 09:17 PM
    KISS

huge kiss fan...
    03-28-09 09:21 PM
    I would like to have a Paramedic Wallpaper or theme.
    03-28-09 09:21 PM
    Kenny Powers and Eastbound & Down wallpapers would rock!

Since you're the first...you get both...ill get to work on them

03-28-09 09:22 PM
    If you're really bored and want to make a Nissan NISMO wallpaper of some sort that would be really cool! Maybe with a light or medium gray background and red lettering based on having two rows of icons below. I have it pictured in my head, but don't know how to explain it...lol! Thanks!

Let me get a better idea of what I want and maybe a very basic picture of my idea! Hold on!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 03-28-09 at 09:37 PM. Reason: edit.
    03-28-09 09:31 PM

Here's Kenny Powers...More to come tomorrow!!!
    03-28-09 10:04 PM
    If you're really bored and want to make a Nissan NISMO wallpaper of some sort that would be really cool! Maybe with a light or medium gray background and red lettering based on having two rows of icons below. I have it pictured in my head, but don't know how to explain it...lol! Thanks!

Let me get a better idea of what I want and maybe a very basic picture of my idea! Hold on!
    Not a prob. Leave whatever infor you want in this post and ill get to it tomorrow.

03-28-09 10:21 PM
    Been asking around for awhile, looking for a plain black backround, with the silver lincoln symbol in the center and the word LINCOLN in silver underneath.
    If you could help that would be great.
    PS. is Lincoln the car company not Abe lincoln srry a couple people got that mixed up.
    03-28-09 10:34 PM
    How many rows of icons do you have on your homepage?

Been asking around for awhile, looking for a plain black backround, with the silver lincoln symbol in the center and the word LINCOLN in silver underneath.
    PS. is Lincoln the car company not Abe lincoln srry a couple people got that mixed up.
    03-28-09 10:38 PM
    I got 1 row.
    03-28-09 10:39 PM
    Haha, I'm a complete failure at even trying to get a basic idea. I guess that's why I'm not a graphic artist! But here ya go! Basically, it would be cool to have a chrome Nissan hamburger (emblem) with the "NISSAN" in red. Then maybe "nismo" in a chrome or silver except have the "o" at the end in a solid red, all proper like.

So here's kinda the idea except maybe the emblem should be off center to the left and up a bit. If you need photo files of an emblem to work with or anything I can search them out. I just used the paint brush tool to draw the outlines because I don't know how to merge photos. Oh yeah, this is on a leather look background, but doesn't have to be. It can just be plain old Gray, carbon fiber, or whatever. I'm sure you would know better than I what would look best! Tell you what, the emblem and the "nismo" are the items I would like in there. I'll leave it up to you to decide the layout and what not. Thanks again!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 03-28-09 at 11:02 PM. Reason: edit.
    03-28-09 10:59 PM
    How about something MazdaSpeed?
    Or maybe Chris Lee's D1 NA8 boosted MiataR:
    Feature Car: Chris Lee's 1995 Miata R

That's one mean puppy!!
    03-28-09 11:04 PM
    I'm a huge audi fan...esp the s4's. I'd like something with the audi rings or the s4 badge.

03-28-09 11:04 PM
    I'm a huge audi fan...esp the s4's. I'd like something with the audi rings or the s4 badge.

I'd go for that too! Mmmmmm, Audi!
    03-28-09 11:12 PM
    I'm a bored graphic designer. Anyone have any requests for storm wallpapers. Ill make them and post them for ya.

Can you develop something similar to Pocket God? I contacted Bolt Creative about a possible Storm version. They told me they would rather stay with the iPhone/iPod platform and they also want to maintain a good relationship with Apple (if you know what it means). It will be great if you can develop a similar one. Based on what I have seen, it cannot be too hard to write one. And based on the 99 cent sales price, Bolt cannot be spending too much programming resources to develop this app.
    03-28-09 11:23 PM
    Haha, I'm a complete failure at even trying to get a basic idea. I guess that's why I'm not a graphic artist! But here ya go! Basically, it would be cool to have a chrome Nissan hamburger (emblem) with the "NISSAN" in red. Then maybe "nismo" in a chrome or silver except have the "o" at the end in a solid red, all proper like.

So here's kinda the idea except maybe the emblem should be off center to the left and up a bit. If you need photo files of an emblem to work with or anything I can search them out. I just used the paint brush tool to draw the outlines because I don't know how to merge photos. Oh yeah, this is on a leather look background, but doesn't have to be. It can just be plain old Gray, carbon fiber, or whatever. I'm sure you would know better than I what would look best! Tell you what, the emblem and the "nismo" are the items I would like in there. I'll leave it up to you to decide the layout and what not. Thanks again!
    03-28-09 11:36 PM
    Any chance for a VW background? blue/white colours with the VW badge? Something with shine would be nice.

edit: could you have the VW emblem upper center and then write: MKIV in bold underneath? as for background im not really sure what would look nice, maybe something black....

if you have spare time that would be great! so far im lovin the wallpapers... good work
    Last edited by chmiel21; 03-29-09 at 12:07 AM.
    03-28-09 11:39 PM
    03-28-09 11:50 PM
    I would like to have a Paramedic Wallpaper or theme.
    This is designed to only have one row on your homescreen. Tell me if you have a different setup.

03-29-09 12:30 AM
    Looks hot! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think it took me longer to scribble stuff than it did for you to come up with the actual art work. I attached a screen shot!
    03-29-09 12:35 AM
    This is designed to only have one row on your homescreen. Tell me if you have a different setup.

That's pretty sweet!
    03-29-09 12:37 AM
    Marine Corp !??
    03-29-09 12:41 AM
    Gotta get some shuteye...keep postin your requests...ill try to make everyone happy....depending on my free time

03-29-09 12:49 AM
    Marine Corp !??
    Well I'm prior Air Force but I think I can help you out anyways..keep checkin back to this thread and ill get one posted as soon as I can.

03-29-09 12:52 AM
190 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD