I have my alarm clock set for an everyday time, but occasionally I need an additional one for a later time that day. Is there anyway to have 2 alarms set? Or do I just have to keep going in and changing it daily?
    02-18-08 06:32 PM
    Nope you just have to change it. It is one of the few complaints that I have
    02-18-08 06:53 PM
    I do find the lack of multiple alarms a little disappointing. Does anyone know of third party apps for this?
    02-19-08 08:10 AM
    bump for this because I need several alarms everyday.
    02-19-08 08:40 PM
    Try searching for MyAlarm - I saw it around someplace. At last check it was free and had up to 5 alarms I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-08 08:47 PM
    Have a read thru this first...
    Mixed reviews...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/trouble-myalarm-17283/
    02-20-08 04:13 AM
    Try Mobylo Multi-Alarm. That's what I've been using for a couple of years. It's kinda pricey, but if you want a good alarm and use it often, it's worth it.

Lis
    02-20-08 07:16 AM
    Sorry to hijack this post, however I just got my BB 8130 and love it so far EXCEPT the alarm function. I've tried installing Mobylo and Myalarm, but alas when I try to install it from desktop, I get the message "No additional applications designed for your device were found". Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    03-14-08 08:16 AM
    figured it out, had to update desktop software and then everything worked.
    03-14-08 10:41 AM
    There is always the calendar option

03-20-08 12:50 PM
    I'm new to the bb, but I believe you can also set up a task to go off as an alarm. Tasks can be recurring as well.
    03-21-08 05:29 PM
    Try on your BB browser myalarm.jad. You will have 6 differents free alarms.
    03-21-08 09:23 PM
    Newbie tryin 2 add free alarms. Does anyone have link?

05-02-08 03:49 PM
    Another (new) option for you all!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...rms-pro-31367/

There is a 10 day free trial...
    05-02-08 04:48 PM
    I was moving around my applications. I wanted the alarm clock closer to the top and accidently click it into the entertainment. When I tried moving it out of there it disapeared does anyone know how to get it back???
    08-19-09 11:40 AM
    I was moving around my applications. I wanted the alarm clock closer to the top and accidently click it into the entertainment. When I tried moving it out of there it disapeared does anyone know how to get it back???
    the icon may be hidden on your home page. from the home page, click the BB button> show all.

for the topic at hand, i just use my calender to set any additional reminders and it works fine. it's actually the way i prefer.
    08-19-09 02:19 PM
    Agh!

I had somehow become convinced that there was no alarm function on the calendar. I'd searched the help for the calendar at great length and never found one word about an alarm, although passing reference to a reminder.

When I found this thread and realized there must be such an alarm hidden away somewhere I finally tracked it down (no help from the help system), found that the reminder was set to no alarm out of holster (which is how my BB usually is) and then was also set to mute the alarm. So it was like a triple whammy. (Whether this was truly the default or had been set that way by the 'helpful' gal at the T-Mobile store, I'll probably never know.)

I like my BB pretty well, overall. (As long as I'm here, though, I think I need to try to suss out the echo problem that just popped up in the last week or so on incoming calls.)

But without the Crackberry forum, I think a lot of us would be utterly lost trying to get around Rim/BB's crummy documentation.
    05-29-10 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD