who uses a handsfree bluetooth earpiece with their blackberry? Have any of you been sucessful in holstering your BB and being able to keep the line of communication open on your Bluetooth. Every time I holster my blackberry while using the Bluetooth the line is cut.

need to figure out how to use these two together more efficiently?

Brooke
    02-18-08 10:57 AM
    I use my jawbone with my 8310 and I am able to take the BB in and out of the clip on my belt, no problem. I can start a call out of the belt clip, and during the call clip it in, etc. Or the other way around. I suppose there might be a setting somewhere, but mine worked fine without adjusting anything.
    02-18-08 11:38 AM
    Press the green telephone
    Press button to the right of the telephone button (I don't know what it's called)
    Scroll down to Options
    Select General Options
    Change the "Auto End Calls"
    02-18-08 11:43 AM
    I am still awaiting delivery of my 8830, but my experience with bluetooth headsets and a variety of "other" phones is that you shouldn't be getting disconnected by holstering the device.

As noted by some others, I chalk it up to a software setting such as "end call automatically" after a certain action....like on flip phones, where you close the lid, it hangs up.
    02-18-08 11:55 AM
    got it to work finally thanks.
    02-18-08 11:56 AM
    No problem. I'm picking up my bluetooth piece on Tuesday, can't wait.
    02-18-08 12:00 PM
    I use my jawbone with my 8310 and I am able to take the BB in and out of the clip on my belt, no problem. I can start a call out of the belt clip, and during the call clip it in, etc. Or the other way around. I suppose there might be a setting somewhere, but mine worked fine without adjusting anything.
    I use an Aliph Jawbone with my Pearl also ABSOLUTELY love it & would recommend it over any other bluetooth ear bud by far. The noise cancellation & voice recognition is far superiour than any motorola I've used. just an fyi. lol
    02-18-08 01:20 PM
    I use the Motorola's S9 Stereo Bluetooth headset. Best BT I have ever had and I have a drawer full!
    02-18-08 01:48 PM
    I use the Motorola's S9 Stereo Bluetooth headset. Best BT I have ever had and I have a drawer full!
    I don't think I've ever read anything about that one. I have recently been looking into the BlueAnt Z9 and read some really good reviews about it. Think I may have to look into retiring my Aliph Jawbone and try out the Z9. It's quite a bit cheaper also, always a good thing. I've seen the Z9 on Ebay for anywhere from $44.99-$64.99. Think I paid $117 for my Jawbone thru Ebay, but that was way way bk when it was new.
    02-18-08 02:54 PM
    02-18-08 02:59 PM
    Picking up Moto S9 headset for $39.98+tax CDN on Tuesday.
    02-18-08 03:19 PM
    I use the Motorola H700 and the side holster and I have no problem with connectivity.
    02-19-08 12:37 AM
    i had a think it was H850 Motorola, however I'm 53 w/double hearing aids. I could not hear very well with it, so i picked up one of the over the head with the boom mic, 1980 again.. Love it works great no more blue for me....
    02-19-08 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD