Does anyone know of a BASIC app that I can load on my BB to track Flight Status? I know that there's one for PalmOS that is used a LOT by people in my office and quite a few said they will change over to BB if they can get the same info/program for the BB. I've searched until I couldn't think anymore so I'm wondering if a developer has one that I can't find. I've seen the one's that cost $ that tracks everything for your vacation but that's overkill for what I and the others want. We just need to make sure we can track a Flight Status and that's it.

Thanks
    03-05-07 12:06 PM
    Take a look at this and see if it fits your needs:

http://www.mobimate.com/blackberry_b...ilename=bb.jpg
    03-05-07 12:11 PM
    Yea that's the one that's overkill for what we need.
    03-05-07 12:14 PM
    What about just signing up for emails regarding the particular flight that you want or the flight you're travelling on? I use to do it for Delta flights...
    03-05-07 12:23 PM
    Sorry, that's the only one I have seen.
    03-05-07 01:37 PM
    What about just signing up for emails regarding the particular flight that you want or the flight you're travelling on? I use to do it for Delta flights...
    That's too much work for the people that need it. Hopefully some developer will see this and come up with something very simple. If a 16yr old kid can do it for PalmOS http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...?Flight_Status
    then someone can do it for BB.
    03-05-07 01:43 PM
    A couple of suggestions, check out GoSkip, haven't hit my 5 post so can't give you the url but type goskip dot com. On the travel section of BBerryOne we have a number listed. I like FlightStats myself.
    03-15-07 04:19 PM
    I setup something at -= wap.c2wifi.org =- for what I need. You can ONLY view it on Blackberry's though. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
    03-15-07 07:18 PM
    I setup something at -= wap.c2wifi.org =- for what I need. You can ONLY view it on Blackberry's though. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
    Looks good, I forwarded this link to everyone at work. Thanks!
    03-15-07 09:15 PM
    Easier to check with each airline
    You replied two years later lol!
    06-18-09 10:44 AM
    I swear by this app. If you travel often it is 100% worth it.
    06-18-09 12:28 PM
    04-06-10 03:07 PM
    Tripcase is very good. It is a free app as well.

TripCase - Get a Handle on Your Travel
    04-06-10 03:16 PM
    Hi.
    I travel a lot in many countries because of my bussiness and I'm really sick of the check-in procedures by the airlines. Well I can not.
    So please do me a number of online providers to inspect servirce in easily and get the preffered seats.
    05-15-10 02:43 AM
    Tripcase is very good. It is a free app as well.

TripCase - Get a Handle on Your Travel
    Awesome app. Thanks. It allows you to create trips, add flight and lodging details, have flight updates automatically sent to your contacts (say the person that's picking you up at the airport), create trip logs with photos and notes and control, view and edit all of this from both your BlackBerry and their website. All for free!
    Last edited by Razor1973; 08-11-10 at 04:31 PM.
    08-11-10 04:29 PM
    Hi Audit,

I was looking for the same kind of App. I did not find any so I made one !

It is called Flight Status Tracker. This is the link to the App World :
    BlackBerry App World - Flight Status Tracker (International and domestic flight coverage)

and this one is the link to my official site
    Smart Mobile Software

PS : Audit, if you want it free, just send me a private message.
    01-08-11 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD