I got this case about 1 month So far. I've bought Cases from Seidio before for my blackberry Curve, which i loved. So bought one for my storm.

For some reason though once i got the case my phone actually dropped more. And this unfortunately led to me losing my phone. It seems like if there a little piece of clothing between case and phone it will not stay secure. And i learned this the hard way. Theres a difference between my curve case and storm case. The clip actually hold tighter on my curve. So im assuming this is why it doesn't hold that good. So now im out a Surface case and a Storm =(.

I will not buy back another Surface case and Innocase but i'd more likely buy the horizontal case, seems a little more secure in my opinion.

Anyone else had issues with the clip on there case?
    03-24-09 12:42 PM
    My innocase II has never come off. Its very secure and I have less drops with it on. Maybe yours was defective.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:01 PM
    I agree, you must have gotten a bad case. I received my case and clip about three or four weeks ago and love it.

I have the black one and it makes my Storm look and feel so much better. Plus, it's very protected. I haven't dropped it before, but feel that it would take a hit and be A-ok.

I have Quickpull installed and have it scheduled to do a reboot once each day so I haven't had to pull my battery myself in forever.

Their customer service is lacking, for sure, but their products are outstanding!

Jamie
    03-24-09 02:16 PM
    Could you please explain a little better how the phone managed to slip out of the case (or do you mean the holster?)

Hopefully Seidio will look into this and help you out.
    03-24-09 02:29 PM
    Sorry yeah the phone slipped out the Holster, im assuming cause of a piece of my clothing got between. So at the end of night i was left with only my holster and no phone =/. I decide to test out my Storm holster's Clip with my Curves.. and Its not even close Curves clip is a alot tigher and seem more secure.
    03-24-09 02:43 PM
    I have this case and cannot understand how you did this. Your holster must of been defective.
    You weren't at a club were you? Wrong move if you were.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by azboricua; 03-24-09 at 02:52 PM.
    03-24-09 02:50 PM
    Yeah i think the spring on the clip was too lose, and that what caused it to drop, this would be the 4th time since getting clip that the phone dropped.. And yeah i was a club =/..
    03-24-09 03:02 PM
    the clip may be the weakest link in the setup. It's not very tight on mine. I could see how a pickpocket could easily bump into me in a crowded nightclub and unclip it without me ever knowing it. so someone could have taken it, as opposed to you dropping it.
    I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'... it's possible.
    03-24-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD