Have they updated ?

What does this new BIS bring to the table ?
    03-23-09 10:32 AM
    It brings essentially nothing to the table unless you're a gmail user. Apparently it was mostly about improving gmail functionality.
    03-23-09 07:07 PM
    It brought more then just gmail functionality to the table. With 2.6 you are now able to edit signatures on the fly with your device instead of logging into your carries BIS interface from a PC and changing it.

BIS 2.6 hath cometh : Boy Genius Report

BGR reported on it and listed off what the changes are. Take a look and see. Not all of it is relevant to everyone but at least RIM is trying to improve themselves, as slow as it's coming.
    03-23-09 09:45 PM
    Its beneficial for carriers and tech supports alike. While there may not have been obvious beneficial changes for customers, it certainly helps in fixing any email integration issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:24 PM
    Well it's 6 months later since the last post and I'm still left wondering if Telus has upgraded to the BIS 2.6? Do each carrier need to switch over to the new BIS or is that RIM's job? I currently can not modify my email signatures from my device.

With speak of BIS 2.8 I'm again left wondering will I be left out in the cold?
    10-01-09 01:31 PM
    Well it's 6 months later since the last post and I'm still left wondering if Telus has upgraded to the BIS 2.6? Do each carrier need to switch over to the new BIS or is that RIM's job? I currently can not modify my email signatures from my device.

I edit my signature all the time from my Telus Tour.
    10-01-09 07:34 PM

Of course Telus is upgraded. When RIM updates their servers its not carrier specific. Most likely the issues you have are from running out of date device software.
    10-01-09 08:03 PM
    mordenxp is correct. You don't see anything different on your phone, but you can confirm the changes using the change log and by logging into BIS via your computer.
    10-02-09 04:47 AM
    Of course Telus is upgraded. When RIM updates their servers its not carrier specific. Most likely the issues you have are from running out of date device software.
    What out of date device software could I be running? I'm on OS 4.5.0.138
    10-04-09 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD