Gant version of my side dock theme.

Adjusted some banner issues and changed the wallpaper ... tell me what you think

Gant WATER icon version OTA

First five icons from app menu appear on top bar on home screen.
    Sixth icon needs to be weatherbug to be displayed properly.
    7-16 from app menu appear on hidden side dock. (tap between weatherbug and profiles icon to display hide side dock)

Gant icon version OTA

REQUIRES REBOOT ONCE YOU LOAD THE THEME

Please donate if you like the theme and want to ... so my finance doesn't kill me for theme building all the time ... lol
    As always donations appreciated but NOT required

Donate to my cause ... I am a poor high school teacher

Please post any bugs/glitches so I can work them out. Thanks
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 03-23-09 at 09:31 PM.
    03-22-09 09:49 PM
    sick!!! i love them

edit: check your PM
    03-22-09 10:01 PM
    First Icon Is Weatherbug ... Next Five Are Top Bar ... Sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 10:26 PM
    Awesome theme!

Seems to have a big memory leak though?

03-23-09 10:12 AM
    nice theme man gj
    03-23-09 11:56 AM
    This theme is fantastic a couple of tweaks and its there. First on options screen and applications white line at top needs removing and when texting or writing the word suggestion box is to dark maybe best left like default
    03-23-09 12:17 PM
    This is a top theme couple of tweaks an its perfect, do you think the white strip at top of options and some applications could be removed and also could the word suggestion box which comes up when writing text etc have a lighter font its to dark at present
    03-23-09 03:31 PM
    I am still working on the predictive text box ... I have this issue with all my themes.

On the memory issue ... what OS are you running?

I have been running all day and I am still above 35 mb ... started around 45-47 ish ... the phone is working great. I am running the BBrackman hybird v.2 (or something like that). It seems to help a good bit.
    03-23-09 04:59 PM
    Updated .... changed the wallpapers ... let me know what you think.
    03-23-09 09:33 PM
    I am still working on the predictive text box ... I have this issue with all my themes.

On the memory issue ... what OS are you running?

I have been running all day and I am still above 35 mb ... started around 45-47 ish ... the phone is working great. I am running the BBrackman hybird v.2 (or something like that). It seems to help a good bit.
    What is BBrackman ? Where to find it ?
    03-24-09 02:56 AM
    Like the side dock. Seems to work well! worth a donation!
    03-24-09 07:56 AM
    Updated .... changed the wallpapers ... let me know what you think.
    On which version, water or regular gant?

On water, the background it to bright. I can also see shading from the sliding dock move from left to right.
    03-24-09 09:53 AM
    yeah I noticed that ... hopefully will be able to fix this soon. Quarter grades are due this week ... normal job must take priority this week .... sorry but it pays just a bit better
    03-24-09 11:54 AM
    Great theme, my only issue is that the icons are too hard to tell what they actually are... If you come out with something a little more basic on the icons im sold for life! I love all the options with the side deck.
    03-25-09 09:25 PM
    Check out the leopard version. Same set up with leopard icons and a black leather background. Should be just a page or so behind this thread.

Great theme, my only issue is that the icons are too hard to tell what they actually are... If you come out with something a little more basic on the icons im sold for life! I love all the options with the side deck.
    03-25-09 09:32 PM
    This is a sick theme. I love the sliding side dock. nice work
    04-03-09 10:05 AM
    I really like this one a lot. I had your other hidden side dock with the 8 icons & just put this one on. It's great! Only thing I miss is the ability to click the date, time, battery, and signal for those functions instead of having to put those icons on the screen.
    04-03-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD