Any storm owners out there enjoy a fine cigar with their storm while web surfing or emailing?

Love my storm!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 12:40 PM
    I don't necessarily smoke while playing around with my phone, but I have been known to enjoy the occasional Punch Double Corona, Sancho Panza, Onyx, or even a Helix Super 8 when necessity calls. They're not necessarily "fine" cigars, but they're affordable and get the job done.

I've heard that the excise tax is going up 52.75% as of April 1st on large cigars, and I'm not happy about that.
    03-22-09 01:50 PM
    Umm....you think?

I just got done having a Pepin Garcia My Father, while listening to my tunes through my Bluetooth headphones, and surfing the net.
    03-22-09 01:54 PM
    JJust had an English corona at a party last night. So delicious and so big TWSS

Great thread

03-22-09 01:57 PM
    Not a Storm owner yet.

I smoke 2-4 large(7+x50+) cigars every day. Yes, I'm retired and have the time.

Use to smoke only Cuban tobacco/cigars about 4 years ago. Since the dollar value has gone down vs. the euro and since my wife discovered my cc charges from two foreign countries, I stopped smoking them.

Now I smoke the lower cost cigars from Famous, JR, and CI. The Cuban Alternatives from JR are mighty good and very low cost. No, they don't have the Cuban tobacco 'twang' but their vitolas named La Gloria Cubana Churchills and their Sancho Panza Sanchos are two that I smoke daily.

Keep mine in a wine cooler.

Dan
    03-22-09 02:46 PM
    I don't necessarily smoke while playing around with my phone, but I have been known to enjoy the occasional Punch Double Corona, Sancho Panza, Onyx, or even a Helix Super 8 when necessity calls. They're not necessarily "fine" cigars, but they're affordable and get the job done.

I've heard that the excise tax is going up 52.75% as of April 1st on large cigars, and I'm not happy about that.
    Sancho panza and onyx are two of my favs... Particularly maduro. I love partagas blacks too.

03-22-09 03:10 PM
    Sancho panza and onyx are two of my favs... Particularly maduro. I love partagas blacks too.

i forgot about partagas. haven't had one in forever.

once upon a time i had a regular shipment from JR coming to work. then mama found out about my mama-don't-know money and the shipments stopped.
    03-22-09 04:05 PM
    I'm outside right now, after a steak dinner, listening to my tunes, and smoking another Pepin creation. The San Cristobal Robusto.
    03-22-09 06:40 PM
    I keep it simple with a Swisher Sweet every now and then. It's about all I can afford.
    03-22-09 08:58 PM
    Swisher Sweets aren't bad for the money. They are probably one of the better machine rolled cigars out there.

03-22-09 09:45 PM
    Haven't had a cigar in about 2 years. My cousin usually gave me my fix (he only has cubans).

I did get a box of Onyx for a xmas present. *sigh* my gf makes me smoke cigarettes outside the house. I can't see me smoking on the doorstep for an hr safely... 'Safely' meaning without her interrupting me
    03-23-09 01:06 AM
    Smoking on a Graycliff 1666 that I got from a business associate. My wife is trying to make me quit but I love a good cigar.........
    03-23-09 02:01 AM
    I'm currently on a pack of Cuban Cohiba Lanceros. Sweet

Any1 tried these?
    03-23-09 05:28 AM
    I've been into the Acid cigars by Drew Estate lately. I don't know how to describe them but they have unique tastes/flavors.
    03-23-09 12:06 PM
    I've been into the Acid cigars by Drew Estate lately. I don't know how to describe them but they have unique tastes/flavors.
    I like the Acids as well. I find around non cigar smokers the scents to be less offensive. I describe the taste kinda how an inscent smells. Not as good tasting to me as a good De' Leon or Romeo, however hard to beat for the price and aroma.
    03-23-09 12:18 PM
    I'm a huge fan of the CAO brand (haven't found one I dislike yet!), and El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Suprema is generally what I smoke on the golf course.
    03-23-09 12:29 PM
    I keep it simple with a Swisher Sweet every now and then. It's about all I can afford.
    I don't regularly smoke premium cigars either. My every day smoke is about 50 cents apiece. I love the Albions from cigars intl... A medium bodied woody smoke start to finish. Very good.

03-23-09 02:10 PM

Acid 1400cc and Xtra Ordinay Larry. Love em.
    03-23-09 05:47 PM
    I love a good Partagas, its been a few months but I haven't found a good place with good coffee and a decent location. Anyone recommend one in Western Ma, CT area?
    03-23-09 07:47 PM
    Nah can't say I smoke cigars. I'm in too far good of shape to ruin my lungs and eventually one day inherite lung cancer from something I could have easily done without

03-23-09 08:18 PM
    Nah can't say I smoke cigars. I'm in too far good of shape to ruin my lungs and eventually one day inherite lung cancer from something I could have easily done without

Enjoy the brain tumor that your cell phone will give you... That is, if talking on it doesn't get you killed in an automobile accident first.... Or the industrial pollution generated by cell phone production doesn't poison you..

Good ole' reductio ad absurdum.... I think I made my point very well.

03-23-09 09:23 PM
    Former Storm owner (2 weeks), but a big smoker. Padron Anniversary are my favs!
    03-23-09 09:25 PM

Michael Jordan smokes cigars. I suppose that you are in better shape than he is.
    03-23-09 09:48 PM
    Hey guys I turn 18 on Saturday and was wondering what a decent and affordable cigar to celebrate with would be?
    03-23-09 10:04 PM

Jim Fixx was in great shape too, when he dropped dead from a massive heart attack, while out jogging.
    03-23-09 10:22 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD