hey guys,
    i have lost all my preloaded ringtones, sample pictures, and sample music on my blackberry storm. does anyone know how to get these back.
    03-22-09 11:24 AM
    Hello
    Upgraded my new bold and lost all my prelaoded ringtones and wallpapers please help!

Thanks in advance as I'm sure there must be a fix.
    03-22-09 05:28 PM
    hey guys,
    i have lost all my preloaded ringtones, sample pictures, and sample music on my blackberry storm. does anyone know how to get these back.
    Same happened to me. I just realized when my alarm clock sounded funny!! I am searching now... I will update if i find something.
    Last edited by mrsFAB; 03-25-09 at 07:25 AM.
    03-25-09 06:34 AM
    Okay, I Just went to DM. I clicked on the App loader, then on update software. It showed me two versions availalble, .65 and .75. I clicked .75 and then it checkd my device for what is available. It came back with 4.7 core. I clicked next, and I saw it loading files for media and ringtones. After it said successful, I checked, and my sample pics are back! BUT, I don't have the ringtones. I am doing a batt pull now to see if they will show up.

UPDATE: After the batt pull, the preloaded ringtones are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mrsFAB; 03-25-09 at 07:29 AM.
    03-25-09 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD