..."zen master"...

-simple, minimal, and functional design
    -lean and fast (less than 200kb)
    -with "today plus"

>>> enso - original <<< OTA Link

>>> enso - blank wallpaper <<< OTA Link

>>> enso - todd hido version <<< OTA Link

>>> enso - original (alx or desktop manager install version) <<< Download

Disclaimer: Background images are from an awesome photographer, Todd Hido. Http://www.toddhido.com Please ask him for permission to use them.
    Note: Minor banding on images is due to the Storm limitation of displaying only 65k color. Images are already optimized using manual dithering process; otherwise, banding would have been worse.

>>> version 2 coming soon <<< refined | polished >>>

-show some love and donate
    -donation benefit = customized landscape/menu wallpapers, personal requests, update, etc.

Last edited by rorschack; 03-25-09 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Update
    03-21-09 05:10 PM
    i like it but with 3rd party apps the icons would look funny
    03-21-09 05:13 PM
    Put the 3rd party apps in a folder. I would skin the 3rd party app icon too but it's a limitation of Plazmic.
    03-21-09 05:18 PM
    PM?

10 char
    03-21-09 05:20 PM
    i like the concept! lol
    03-21-09 05:24 PM
    been waiting for something minimal. this is great. only suggestion off hand is that the default wallpaper for application screen is distracting. would be nice just plain grey without the image. i know we can obviously change it on the main home screen to whatever we want. just my 2 cents.
    03-21-09 05:43 PM
    Love the look. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 05:51 PM
    been waiting for something minimal. this is great. only suggestion off hand is that the default wallpaper for application screen is distracting. would be nice just plain grey without the image. i know we can obviously change it on the main home screen to whatever we want. just my 2 cents.
    I knew someone would say that. I'll put up a blank landscape/menu wallpaper version in a bit.

thank you for your 2 cents
    03-21-09 05:53 PM
    looks nice..
    03-21-09 06:02 PM
    is the icon on the home screen 4 or can we make it 8? but it looks nice, downloading it.
    03-21-09 06:22 PM
    is the icon on the home screen 4 or can we make it 8? but it looks nice, downloading it.
    4 only for now but I can make a 5 on one row or 8 on two rows.

But, this is supposed to be a minimal theme.
    03-21-09 06:25 PM
    UPDATE with blank wallpaper...
    03-21-09 06:46 PM
    4 only for now but I can make a 5 on one row or 8 on two rows.

But, this is supposed to be a minimal theme.
    yea i see that after i saw that after playing with it. i mean if u want to thats kools but if not, its all good..
    03-21-09 07:25 PM
    Can you upload the other one with the scenery as the background?

03-21-09 08:35 PM
    Awesome, thanks!
    03-21-09 08:46 PM
    Wonderful! Thanks bro
    03-21-09 09:05 PM
    make a good theme and youll get donations. this thing sucks.

>>> e n s o <<<

..."zen master"...

-simple, minimal, and functional design
    -lean and fast (less than 200kb)
    -with "today plus"

>>> enso - original <<< OTA Link

>>> enso - blank wallpaper <<< OTA Link

>>> enso - todd hido version <<< OTA Link

Disclaimer: Background images are from an awesome photographer, Todd Hido. Http://www.toddhido.com Please ask him for permission to use them.
    Note: Banding on images is due to the Storm limitation of displaying only 65k color. Images are already optimized using manual dithering process; otherwise, banding would have been worse.

-show some love and donate
    -donation benefit = customized landscape/menu wallpapers, updates, etc.

03-21-09 09:29 PM
    if you dont like it you dont have to comment. no need to be rude grow up
    03-21-09 09:48 PM
    With guys like you around encouraging these hard working developers, I'm sure we'll continue to see great themes. Keep up the valuable contribution to these forums.
    03-21-09 10:46 PM
    Actually, it does not suck, it is simple, which is what a lot people want here, not all themes need to be as "out" there sometimes...
    03-21-09 10:52 PM
    Hey everyone, just leave "andrewa0003" alone. He does not deserve your time. The best way to deal with this kind is to ignore them.

"andrewa0003" you are entitled to your opinion. If it sucks, then critique constructively. Otherwise, just ignore the theme. This is how grown-up people go about things okay?
    Last edited by rorschack; 03-21-09 at 11:07 PM.
    03-21-09 11:02 PM
    Actually, it does not suck, it is simple, which is what a lot people want here, not all themes need to be as "out" there sometimes...
    You got the idea! I could have created one with scrolling, sliding, weatherbug on home screen, and all the bells and whistles. But after using such themes, it's not my preference and actually is counter intuitive. Why does one has to click so many time and scroll on the home screen (which is slow) just to open what one needs?

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, please keep them coming so I can improve the theme.
    Last edited by rorschack; 03-21-09 at 11:16 PM.
    03-21-09 11:04 PM
    i think this theme is dope !!!!
    03-21-09 11:21 PM
    This is a great theme. rorschack was nice enough to let me try it out a couple days before he put it on here and I have been using it since.

I love the minimalistic style. I really recommend this theme.

Recommendation:
    I know I mentioned something this in the email but...
    Instead of adding more rows of icons is there anyway to make the bottom 4 scroll across to allow you to view/select more icons. I think this would stick to the minimalistic theme but also make it more productive. Just a thought. Not sure if plazmic lets you do this though.
    03-22-09 02:09 AM
    This is an awesome theme. As weird as it may sound, minimalism can really look spectacular. I love how clean this looks. Thank you very much!
    03-22-09 03:43 AM
138 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD