Hey all.

So today I got the motivation to do a wipe and install the .114 hybrid going around. My phone runs AMAZING (54MB of mem) but I lost all the phones pre installed apps (bbm, wordmole, brickbreaker, app center etc.) So I try to get it back from DM and all I'm able to bring up is the 3rd party apps I backed up. So am I just missing something? My question is how do I get these apps up in DM so I can get them back on my phone!!!! I don't know if this is a stupid question but I've been trying for an hour now!

Thanks for the help!
    03-21-09 12:06 PM
    this is a risk we all take when updating using leaked OS, live and learn!
    03-21-09 12:40 PM
    well i figured out whats happening. Instead of letting me choose to add or remove apps, app loader is going straight to removing apps. Why is this and why can't I get to add apps? Just tried to reinstall DM with no luck.
    03-21-09 12:47 PM
    Try installing your apps directly from the app loader instead of going through DM then the app loader.

C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader/Loader.exe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 01:42 PM
    Try installing your apps directly from the app loader instead of going through DM then the app loader.

C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader/Loader.exe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly that! Click the Loader (Handheld Loader Application) that looks like a tiny BB and just check off what you're missing. Once it's loaded, you'll have whatever you may have deleted when you installed a new OS.
    03-21-09 01:55 PM
    I had this happen to me a couple of times and the above posts by ArmaK and chaos6779 will fix your problem for sure but the only way I found to get them back in DM is to reinstall .75 official os to your pc. Don't know why but it works and you won't lose anything.
    03-21-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD