Looking for a thread or forum or looking to make one for business people looking to hook up and network and chat about ways we might be able to help one and another
    02-14-08 10:54 PM
    If you can come up with enough people, I can start a mail list up at -= Dataoutages.com =- for business users only.
    02-15-08 07:25 AM
    Sounds like a plan, i mean social networking has taken off and Rim acknowleges this, now is the time for a more technical form of business networking, for people who are acctually working and working hard as the Blackberry community is doing.
    02-15-08 02:08 PM
    let me rephrase, I just want to be able to join business people with needs........to the people with means.......all bb users are hard workers.....love
    02-21-08 08:59 PM
    If you can come up with enough people, I can start a mail list up at -= Dataoutages.com =- for business users only.
    so how would I go aboutletting people know, or pointing people to you.

thanks
    02-21-08 09:00 PM
    so how would I go aboutletting people know, or pointing people to you.

thanks
    I'm up for it, I actually have the same interest. What about a Crackberry.com LinkedIn group?

Anyone?
    07-15-08 09:47 AM
    That sounds like a great idea... has anyone taken the lead on it? If not I will tonight on linkedin.com
    08-24-08 10:21 PM
    well I am in the works of starting one, I have a Business to Business list created over at dataoutages.com, where you ca sign up and just type an email to the list and everyone on the list is notified, then you ca just chat, look for stuff, ask questions, and see who replies, I just bought Blackberryunderground.com
    and will be turning that into an actual social network over the next 6 months
    08-25-08 05:48 AM
    well I am in the works of starting one, I have a Business to Business list created over at dataoutages.com, where you ca sign up and just type an email to the list and everyone on the list is notified, then you ca just chat, look for stuff, ask questions, and see who replies, I just bought Blackberryunderground.com
    If you need any help with design and/technical stuff let me know. I am a web developer/graphic artist. I am definitely interested in a site like this.
    08-25-08 01:52 PM
    I'm up for this too. Always looking to make new business contacts
    08-27-08 03:37 PM
    count me in
    08-27-08 03:40 PM
    This sounds like a great idea
    08-27-08 04:11 PM
    I'm in too sounds great
    08-28-08 11:56 AM
    okay then, people are interested good thing, the site is down right now because of transfer issues with the database....I AM AN IDEA GUY, i have no idea about the technical end of the website, so have been runing into some major issues, restoring our mysql data
    09-03-08 11:37 AM
    I am always looking to network, especially with folks in Southern California - since am in Service Sect.

Good luck with this project!
    09-07-08 11:36 AM
    I'm game! Any kind of ties, sharing of information, etc, and I'm in-
    09-09-08 01:49 PM
    okay then, people are interested good thing, the site is down right now because of transfer issues with the database....I AM AN IDEA GUY, i have no idea about the technical end of the website, so have been runing into some major issues, restoring our mysql data
    well done dude... am now a member of your site....way cool.
    02-18-09 09:28 PM
    Interested as well.
    02-22-09 01:54 PM
    Nice idea.
    02-27-09 05:08 PM
    Hi everyone! Can I get in? I own a web design company :-)
    02-28-09 07:05 PM
    i am definately a fan of this thread been looking for something like it....like my sig says "your network determines your networth" let's get this thing started.
    03-01-09 02:02 PM
    Great!! Welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 02:06 PM
    I'm up for it, I actually have the same interest. What about a Crackberry.com LinkedIn group?

Anyone?
    what is the linkedIn group?
    03-03-09 08:30 PM
    I am a co-owner of small web design company.
    What do ya'll do in between weekends?
    504Boy likes this.
    03-03-09 08:32 PM
    Hi BB Profs:

I was wondering how many of us out there are presently unemployed and looking for continuous networking opportunities. I have been unemployed for 2 months. I am a Human Resources and Recruiting professional located in Charleston, SC, but I am open to relocation. If there are any hiring managers or recruiters attached to this forum, I would welcome contact from you as would also be happy to forward my resume should it be requested.

PIN: 31C9D174
    03-04-09 03:48 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD