Hey guys I was just wondering could I got to vzw or any other provider retail store that carries a 83xx series curve and buy a replacement trackball ring or do I have to order. I order most all of my parts but I don't wanna make a whole order for 2 trackball rings shipping would be more than rings. So can I buy replacements in the store or has to be ordered? Thanx!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 11:01 AM
    i've never seen them in a store. your best bet is to order
    03-19-09 11:08 AM
    i actually tried verizon when i messed my trackball up pretty bad..tried to see if they could just sell me a few new trackballs, but to no avail..only thing they offered was to replace the whole bb for 50.00..but i couldnt go for that..check out amazon, thats where i got my new one..they have pretty reasonable prices.
    03-19-09 11:16 AM
    Yea I can order them from plenty of sites but if I only wanted the rings they are like 1.33 and shipping at most places is least 5 bux lol so I was jus hopin to pick them up but its not big deal just wait till I need more things to make it worth it thnx

03-19-09 11:20 AM
    No carriers carry extra parts at their stores. You're stuck having to by them online!

03-19-09 11:22 AM
    Yea I can order them from plenty of sites but if I only wanted the rings they are like 1.33 and shipping at most places is least 5 bux lol so I was jus hopin to pick them up but its not big deal just wait till I need more things to make it worth it thnx

yeah..shipping is where they get you..i had to pay like 4.98 shipping for the entire trackball mechanism..when i received it, it cost them .42 to ship
    03-19-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD