Check em out guys. This is phonearena which does not release information unless there inside sources provide actual company documentation to back it up. What you see from the below link is the most accurate you will probably find out there. Yes the Niagara is listed.....along with a bunch of other crappy phones.....LOL.

Upcoming Sprint phones (Phone Arena)
    03-19-09 10:56 AM
    Sounds promising. I will check it out when I have a computer at my disposal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 11:02 AM
    Im really hoping they stick to the road map and the 9630 "does" drop Q4 or possibly Q3 (fingers crossed). I also am really looking forward to the Rhodium aka Touch Pro 2 which is Q4 also. Just got the Touch Pro and its an awesome device. I guess well wait and see what happens as the months go forward.
    03-19-09 11:05 AM
    LOL, is real or just me that several of the phones listed w/pictures mimic the Blackberry phones in design? That being said, gives me a clue that Sprint knows people want the BB's, so why bring a phone that has the general appearance, and not just bring us more BB selections???
    03-19-09 11:02 PM
    Sprint should just sell nothing but BB. Our service plans are too f'ing good so its worth it! And in the near future we will have more towers so why not? The curve has been around for almost 2 years let's get a new device already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 12:06 AM
    Sprint should just sell nothing but BB.

37% of Sprint customers use Blackberrys. That means 63% do not use Blackberrys.

Btw, which Marketeer at Samsung figured "Chianti" was a good name for a phone? I mean really. I sincerely hope some tech writer adds a recipe for Fava beans to the manual for that.
    Last edited by Norsk; 03-20-09 at 06:32 AM.
    03-20-09 06:25 AM
    There needs to be a easter egg Hannibal Lecter wallpaper.
    03-20-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD