I've looked around a little bit but didn't come across anything. I was wondering, If I got the $15 unlimited e-mail/ IM plan, is there anyway I could upload pic's to facebook without an extra charge? Or would I have to be near wifi?
    02-14-08 12:02 AM
    Kyletoff, Rogers disables the Facebook App on the Personal Email Plan. You can install the App but when you try to log in it tells you that the plan you have is not sufficient. If you get the $15 Email Plus 1.5Megs, then you can upload pics, but that will eat up part of your data. Unless some of my colleagues (Davey? Bender? Brucewayne?) know something I don't. For the record, if anyone gets Facebook App working on the Personal Email Plan, I will send them a gift certificate for dinner on me!
    02-14-08 07:21 AM
    Well that's a shame. It doesn't work on wifi either.... Is there any other way I can upload images direct from my phone to facebook???
    Thanks,
    -Kyle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-08 08:50 AM
    I seriously doubt it, unless you can do it via MMS?
    02-14-08 11:12 AM
    I don't think you can update Facebook images, but you can definetly surf facebook and poke, message, write on walls via Opera.
    02-14-08 11:14 AM
    I don't think you can update Facebook images, but you can definetly surf facebook and poke, message, write on walls via Opera.

BB browser via m.facebook.com maybe on WIFI? Haven't tried facebook myself I have enough addictions already
    02-14-08 11:35 AM
    That is interesting. Rogers is currently airing a commercial where a young girl snaps a pic on a red Curve uploads it to Facebook and all her friends start giggling.

My first thought, that is a $5 upload and another $5 for each of her friends.

Somebody should tell Mr. Rogers, the way to make money is not just gouging the high, but also providing good value to subscribers.

02-14-08 11:48 AM
    Fraser - I don't think the facebook app wil work at all with out plan (if I remember correctly there wasant an option for settings on the facebook app) but who knows maybe someone will find some way to get around it

Kyletoff - yep, there is a way to upload photos to facebook (via email). Email [email protected] and attach you picture. Its pretty neat

You guys should activat the facebook sms thing if you have the 2500 txt messages, its pretty neat I can poke, message, wall posts, add people and stuff to facebook through sms. But going on the mobile facebook on opera is just as easy if you don't hav 2500 txt messages

02-16-08 03:09 PM
    So how does it know what account to add the photo to? Do I have to have my facebook contact e-mail as my blackberry e-mail address?
    02-17-08 03:10 AM
    NVM figured it out thanks guys!
    02-17-08 03:22 AM
    Just an FYI... I added unlimited everything for $15 a month. Rogers has a 3 month promo going on right now. For $15 get unlimited email and PIN or $15 unlimited Data which includes EVERTHING (email, data, PIN, browsing...)
    02-27-08 02:38 AM
    Do you have to post in every forum? you just signed up and all 5 posts are the exact same thing.

If you wanted to make a point you shouldve made a thread.

P.s. its only new activations
    02-27-08 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD