I don't know if this was already asked for. I had a program on my old palm
    tungsten E that some guy developed for weight watchers. it would have a list of foods with point values, as you enter what u ate it would deduct it from your daily point range. and had a built in point calculator for easy food serving point sizes. is there a app for the storm similar to this? thanks..
    03-18-09 09:07 AM
    WW used to have there own bb software (I think, or it was winmo) however it was an added monthly cost and it wasn't very good. Now they have a mobile website which is ok. I'd really like to see them have a presence in the app world.
    I'd prefer somethn that periodically syncs with ww online
    However, I agree that at the least a calculator would be great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 09:22 AM
    WW has etools available if you join online. It gives you access to the WW site, list of foods and allows you to record your points online remotely via BB. I just wish you could access it via a special icon (like google mobile) instead of via a bookmark in your browser.
    03-18-09 09:22 AM
    there was someone on here creating web icons for people that requested them. (for free too!) Might want to do a forum search for this if you're interested.
    03-18-09 10:20 AM
    I was talking with a friend yesterday who has the iphone and we both use Weight Watchers online. I mentioned to her that it's slow and awkward to use the Mobile WW site on my Curve. She showed me her WW App on her iphone that was pretty nice. I was hoping there was something like that for my BB but guess not?
    03-20-09 02:37 PM
    really, they were talking about this the other day....
    03-20-09 02:39 PM
    Any updates?
    05-21-09 09:21 AM
    WW site for BB's sucks. They need to make it more user friendly.
    05-21-09 11:05 AM
    this website has lots of launchers on it including one that links to a weight watchers point calculator for one the go calculating.

edlindustriesDOTcom

that will only help u if u have a label in front of you to calculate calories/fat/fiber with.....

if you don't...

check out this website on your regular web first (laptop/desktop) then save it as a bookmark in your blackberry...works WONDERS.
    It has 100s of fast food/regular restaurants..and you can even submit your own..but people have worked on 100s already....also it has a search or alphabetical browse for almost any food imagineable...including some very weird recipies..etc....if you click on the food once found (in food search or restuarant item) - it then takes you to a page with approx weight/all nutritional info..and also a points determination.

I have used this 100 times myself when on the go and also to guesstimate within very close proximity when the ww book doesnt have it, or I am at a new restaurant or a party.

dietfactsDOTcom

have fun

-murph
    05-21-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD