Didn't get any txts from my fiance or buddies yesterday from about 2 till 5 PM, then around 5 all of them start slowly trickling in. Thought it was just AT&T issue with my fiance until I got a txt from a buddy using T-Mobile late too. Got some last night at 9PM that were sent around 2. This was in the Northern VA area. Anyone else experience this?
    03-18-09 07:41 AM
    I'm in TX on Sprint and my 8830 is doing the EXACT same thing. All my texts arrive like 7 hours late, if at all. And all my friends are telling me I suuuuuck for ignoring them lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 08:45 AM
    Today I haven't had any issues, but I wonder if they are doing some sort of upgrade..... and rolling it through various markets at various times.
    03-18-09 09:46 PM
    Mine has been doing this since last weekend and I am in central North Carolina!! I am not getting text till hours and days later! I also missed a very important call because of it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 10:38 PM
    i had them yesterday out in norcal girlffriend sent me texts at 1pm didnt get them until 7-8pm

and a couple were delayed today but only about 5-10 minutes
    03-19-09 01:44 AM
    Wow... Txting has always been pretty reliable for me with Sprint.... This is kinda scary. Maybe they are trying to make all txt messages work like picturemail now, slow and unreliable.
    03-19-09 08:03 AM
    Mine happened two days ago I stopped getting texts but went to sprint and they were like oh u just have to. Resend your service books that's all I didn't get those text from 12 till 4 untill that night and the next day lol but after 4 I could send and receive texts judt did get those ones till later the ones I had missed lol
    03-19-09 12:30 PM

I had the same problem, but also my whole BB shut down. I called Nextel about the problems, and they told me the reason for the delay in texts was the whole system was down. They could give me no reason for my BB radio shutting down, but helped me to do a soft master reset. If I had not of called, never would have known the text msg. system was down. I think they have more problems then they let us know about. People are text messaging more than anything else, they need to get things right with it.
    03-19-09 05:10 PM
    im having this problem lately too.
    I noticed that since i started texting alot more that some come in a few hours later and i get confused when i get them.
    any ideas with sprint?
    09-07-09 10:02 PM
    im having this problem lately too.
    I noticed that since i started texting alot more that some come in a few hours later and i get confused when i get them.
    any ideas with sprint?
    Where are you located?
    09-07-09 10:20 PM
    I am in NOVA ( alexandria ) and I did not have any problems at all yesterday and to say the least I'm a text *****. No problems though.
    09-08-09 08:17 PM
    Where are you located?
    Im in chicago IL area
    09-15-09 08:17 PM
    Network seems fine here in sunny South Florida. =)
    09-16-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD