I recently added i heart radio on my storm and noticed after a while my memory was down to 14mb...when
    I deleted it, it went to 29mb. Does anyone know about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by crackster0009; 03-18-09 at 02:09 AM.
    03-18-09 12:25 AM
    this is interesting, i'm a newb too
    03-18-09 04:20 AM
    I noticed that after I am finished listening to the radio that my wifi or data stream is still very active. I have to pull the battery to reset the phone just to get it to stop. This only happeneds after I listen to the iheartradio...
    03-18-09 10:00 AM
    I think its just not optimal for the storm yet...I also had a problem choosing a city and to settle for
    Random.

03-18-09 08:52 PM
    How do I download it to the storm?

03-18-09 09:53 PM
    That's something I watch carefully because, since I have a Pearl, I don't have much to spare. For me, iheartradio has been better than Slacker. I got rid of Slacker right away. Haven't seen a significant problem with iheartradio.
    03-18-09 10:34 PM
    I got it from a thread on this site called iheart radio for storm...u can search it and there is an ota for it.

03-18-09 10:45 PM
    "No Storm version of iheartradio is yet available. When visiting IHeartRadio from your Storm it reads and detects your browser and kindly invites you to sign up for updates for when it will be available for the Storm. I'm not sure if a direct link download would work, but really if IheartRadio says it won't function on a Storm, it's probably best to leave it at that and save yourself the hassle and wait for the official release."

Using applications intended for other BlackBerrys is at your own risk.
    Last edited by Smuuth; 03-18-09 at 10:49 PM.
    03-18-09 10:46 PM
    "No Storm version of iheartradio is yet available. When visiting IHeartRadio from your Storm it reads and detects your browser and kindly invites you to sign up for updates for when it will be available for the Storm. I'm not sure if a direct link download would work, but really if IheartRadio says it won't function on a Storm, it's probably best to leave it at that and save yourself the hassle and wait for the official release."

Using applications intended for other BlackBerrys is at your own risk.
    It works just fine in compatibility mode. Just have to move your finger like you are moving a trackball. Takes a little getting used to but once you figure it out it works just fine. This application uses a decent amount of memory to operate. When you are done with it and close it properly your memory will start to come back up. I went as low as 8.8MB today while using it. After I closed the program when I was done with it it started creeping back up. I checked it again in an hour and found it was back up to 23MB
    03-18-09 10:54 PM
    how did you download the iheart to the Storm?

03-19-09 10:22 AM
    how did you download the iheart to the Storm?

Yes... how?
    03-19-09 11:15 AM
    where can i download iheart for bb storm?
    03-19-09 11:44 AM
    for storm go to www iheartradio. com/blackberry/download. html ( no spaces in url) Your iPhone & BlackBerry are Now Radios - iHeartMusic.com 750+ Radio Stations, Videos & More[/url] in your browser and d/l the app

for those who cannot choose the city... just like vlingo and berrystore it assumes you are using a trackball device, use your finger to scroll on right hand side of the screen to select diffrent options on screen then just press the screen to select

hope it helps
    03-19-09 11:52 AM
    I recently added i heart radio on my storm and noticed after a while my memory was down to 14mb...when
    I deleted it, it went to 29mb. Does anyone know about this?

Hey crackster0009--
    Unfortunately it seems that iheartradio for the Storm wasn't released yet. Maybe thats why your memory is down. I think they must know about it and thats why theyre not advertising it as avail for the BB Storm (just the pearl, Bold and Curve according to the website..).

My gf has the Storm too and she hasn't even attempted to download it, but put her email in on iheartradio.com/blackberry to get updated when it finally does come out...which i hope is soon because im anxious to see the difference between the app on my phone and her's.

that's a bummer because the app works great on my curve!

good luck!!!
    03-19-09 04:16 PM
    i have Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330 and I am listening to Ihartradio and it stops after some time. I have to click the play button and it starts back up. Has anyone experiance this problem?
    03-30-09 11:00 AM
    where can i download iheart for bb storm?
    Was released today for the Storm go to the iheartreadio website to download
    03-30-09 11:41 AM
    I Have I Heart Radio on my 9530 and it works great. Listened to the Hockey game the other day for 2.5 hrs with no problems. P.S. I Heart Radio has released a storm version. sorry no link, just do a search. I love it!! Cant wait for pandora for the storm....

03-30-09 11:59 AM
    This is awesome! Closest City I can reach is Boston, Ma. About 2 hours away. Oh well, It works. Lol. Thanks for posting up the links!
    03-30-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD