I have been on the phone with T-mobile all morning trying to reactivate my VPs Curve (8320). I have spoken with the Blackberry representative through T-mobile and she told me to do a hard reset. That has been done, but the Curve still will not activate. I have restarted the Blackberry Manager on the server, and rebooted the server itself to make sure the problem was not a communication problem betweent he device and server.

Any suggestions??
    03-16-09 03:12 PM
    Assuming the user is already added to BES:

Create a new EA password. (right click user > Set Activation PW)

Clear any ETP messages in the Inbox from previous failed attempts.

Login to user's mailbox thru OWA, if possible.

Do the EA on the BB.

Watch user's Inbox for the ETP message. Does it arrive? Does it stay or disappear? If it dissapears...is there any activity on the BB?

If it does not arrive, try doing an EA to a personal account to rule out spam/firewall filters blocking the message and/or rules in Outlook removing it from the Inbox. If it does not arrive to your personal account either, verify with TMO that the Enterprise plan is active on the user's account.

typed this up in a rush...but Hope this helps.

e.n.
    03-16-09 03:26 PM
    The ETP message arrived on the first attempt, but the activation continued to retry and never activated. No activity on the BB. This has been a BES user for quite some time and experience reconciliation problems with Notes, and Contact. After exhausting every avenue, we decided to delete her as a user and reactivate. All attempts today have failed.
    03-16-09 03:35 PM
    I also created an EA password on several occasions and no luck there either.
    03-16-09 03:36 PM
    Problem corrected. I checked for the ETP message, and the Exchange Server was sending the ETP messages to the Junk Email folder instead of the Inbox. Thank you for your assistance.
    03-18-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD