well I guess it holds the battery as long as you dont use the phone haha you can email and do other things, make a phone call and it drains like a siv

seriously .. stand by is good but there is a leak in the battery life with phone calls not to mention wifi you tube failure
    03-16-09 02:45 PM
    If you use a Beta OS, pls post in the Beta Forum.

Thank you
    Chris
    03-16-09 02:57 PM
    that is my big problem. I actually use my 8900 to make lots of phone calls and it just sucks the life out of the battery. Not seeing a lot of difference with any of the upgrades either.
    03-16-09 02:59 PM
    If you use a Beta OS, pls post in the Beta Forum.

Thank you
    Chris
    Since I am using the 174 Beta OS does that mean I can not post to anything on the non-beta side?
    03-16-09 03:02 PM
    I hear you guys. I make a lot of phone calls too, and I don't see a big difference from OS to OS with the battery life when making calls.
    03-16-09 03:06 PM
    Since I am using the 174 Beta OS does that mean I can not post to anything on the non-beta side?
    Haha...no..sorry. You understand me wrong. *g*
    I mean if he asks things about the Beta OS, this is the wrong Forum. I think you know what i mean ClintRo.

Greets Chris
    03-16-09 03:12 PM
    alright the first few days my battery did not even budge solid as rock , then yesterday and today its been draining and getting HOT!

yes you heard right , the battery has been getting hot ..

something about this build is making strange things happen
    03-17-09 12:55 PM
    Haha...no..sorry. You understand me wrong. *g*
    I mean if he asks things about the Beta OS, this is the wrong Forum. I think you know what i mean ClintRo.

Greets Chris
    LOL yeah!!!! Bustin your chops!!
    03-17-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD