So I heard about the ALT+LGLG to bring up the log to clear it. Is this safe? Alot of it I have no idea what it is and if it makes things faster I would love to clear it all just wanna be safe first ya know?
    03-16-09 02:06 PM
    yes it's safe all it is, is a log of events from different programs when you open, close, update etc
    03-16-09 02:10 PM
    Cool thanks!
    03-16-09 02:34 PM
    Thanks for this,that is the answer I was looking for,kingakuma!!!
    Regards...
    01-01-10 11:10 PM
    The log file is capped low enough that emptying may not change much. But is safe enough to do as often as you wish.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 08:11 AM
    It also comes right back as soon as you do anything on your phone. IMO it is a waste of time to clear the event log.

01-02-10 01:13 PM
    You should download a free app called "logMaid". It automatically clears the event log every hour.

01-07-10 09:19 PM
    Clearing the log will only prevent you from knowing an error should one occur. The 200KB will fill back up in no time, no matter how often you clear it.
    01-08-10 04:47 AM
    You should download a free app called "logMaid". It automatically clears the event log every hour.

Seen this app a few times but I've always wondered why people just don't turn off the event logging. You can go into the options and remove checkmarks for each in the event log area.

Downloading an app that uses memory to try to free up memory seems redundant (unless it yields huge gains).
    01-19-10 02:47 PM
    Seen this app a few times but I've always wondered why people just don't turn off the event logging. You can go into the options and remove checkmarks for each in the event log area.

Downloading an app that uses memory to try to free up memory seems redundant (unless it yields huge gains).
    I guarantee you, plug that baby into CrackUtil or bbsak, and pull up the event log, it's still logging. You can take away access from your device, but you cannot stop it, no matter what.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-19-10 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD