Can anyone tell me how to change the default settings in the BB calendar? When I use my BB to accept an invitation to a meeting invitation received thru my work email, the recepient of that acceptance sees my default BB email name. How can I change the name to show what I want and not the default one?
    03-16-09 09:05 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to change the default settings in the BB calendar? When I use my BB to accept an invitation to a meeting invitation received thru my work email, the recepient of that acceptance sees my default BB email name. How can I change the name to show what I want and not the default one?
    Sounds like what might be happening is that the calendar entry is going to your BB email calendar instead of your work calendar. Because you have 2 email accounts, you have 2 different calendars (one for each account). When you accept the invite, it is putting it on your BB calendar.

You can change your default calendar and email to your work calendar by going into Options, Advanced Options, Default Services.
    03-16-09 02:48 PM
    Thanks, that's been driving me nuts trying to figure out why my calender stuff wasn't syncing right!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD