I have a password for my voice mail. I want to remove it, but i cant. I have tried typing the #PWO# to enable/disable the password, but even if i disable and wait for 24 hours, the password does not go away. I also tried to go through the automated system and enable/disable password, but even after the person says "your password has been disabled" it still asks me for my password.

The best I could do is reset my password to the last 4 digits of my phone number by typing #PWD#

Please help me take off my password.

Thanks in advance
    03-16-09 09:03 AM
    Call you voice mail and change your settings and follow the prompts. Sending a text is not the correct way.
    03-16-09 02:41 PM
    hit your talk button once
    menu
    then options
    go to voicemail
    put your password there

when you call your voicemail, after it'll pause for 3 seconds, then auto put your pass and you're in
    03-16-09 06:10 PM
    menu
    then options
    go to voicemail
    put your password there

when you call your voicemail, after it'll pause for 3 seconds, then auto put your pass and you're in
    Thanks a lot...
    03-19-09 05:13 AM
    Why would you want to disable your password? Numbers are easy to spoof so all someone would have to do is call your number while spoofing your number and as long as you're on the phone it'll go right to your voicemail.

Just doesn't seem like a good idea to me...
    03-21-09 06:02 PM
    menu
    then options
    go to voicemail
    put your password there

great tip! I've had my BB for 2 years and there is always something new to learn!
    03-25-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD