Okay, first I've tried searching the threads for what I need but can't seem to find anything. Maybe I missed something, but here's my potential problem.

I just bought my girlfriend a Bold to replace her 8320 for her birthday next month, and since she's not on AT&T I have an unlock code as well. But, she's on US Cellular. I've seen some posts on T-Mobile and the Bold not playing well together, and am now starting to wonder if the Bold will connect to US Cellular.

I'm just looking for any information as to what issues I might run across. Can I get this to work, or am I just completely hosed? In retrospect, I probably should have asked this prior to getting the phone (love makes a man do stupid things). Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    03-15-09 12:03 PM
    The bold will not work on US Cellular. The bold is a GSM device and US Cellular is CDMA. There's no way around it. A storm will work on US Cellular though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 12:22 PM
    Thanks, tekneakz. I was afraid of this. Maybe I can talk her into switching to AT&T. Otherwise....here I come eBay.
    03-15-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD