im worried if i screwed up my 8900 screen. i was wondering is this is normal and will go away in a few days?
    03-14-09 08:05 PM
    Give it 24 hours, it will perfectly bond and all bubblage will disappear. Be patient grasshoppa.

BSE is the best, they become part of your soul just at the 8900 has.

03-14-09 08:23 PM
    im not sure its bubbles i think i accidentally added too much water and put water under the screen ill just wait and see and hope for the best
    03-14-09 08:28 PM
    I had bubbles took about a week with a Zagg screen protector. If you think its water under the screen take out the battery and lay it screen side down on a towel in a warm room for a day or two, try not to move it much and hope the water seeks its way out and not into the actual guts of the phone
    03-14-09 08:33 PM
    That is water under the screen and do as suggested take out the battery and let it dry at least 24hrs before you put the battery back in. You could also put it in a bowl/jar of rice to absorb the moisture.
    03-14-09 08:36 PM
    ok thanks ill try to put it in a jar of rice and hope i won't have to but a new phone btw does this cover the manufacture 1 year insurance?
    03-14-09 08:39 PM
    If that is water under the screen the I suggest you take out the battery and then stick the phone submerged in rice for 2 to 3 days.
    03-15-09 01:19 AM
    I concur; remove the battery, then place the phone screen side down in a tray of rice, all the water should wick out within 24 hours...
    03-19-09 08:14 AM
    im worried if i screwed up my 8900 screen. i was wondering is this is normal and will go away in a few days?
    did you use a credit card--or something credit card ish to smooth it out?
    03-19-09 10:32 AM
    Looks like it still needs to be squeegee out to me
    Last edited by ClintRo; 03-19-09 at 11:02 AM.
    03-19-09 10:58 AM
    Water trapped under the BSE should be removed right away by pressing it out and absorbing it with a cloth. Big bubbles the same. Little bubbles will go away as it dries. That looks like water to me. People have gotten water under the led screen before. I hope that isn't the case here.
    03-19-09 11:57 AM
    On phone that have a lens you think the water can get inside but in the LCD???? I would think it is already fried!!
    03-19-09 12:13 PM
    I would take the advice of everyone and use the rice method good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 12:27 PM
    I had the same thing happen to me, but to a lesser degree, when putting the BSE on my 8900. I put my phone in a Tupperware container of rice and also threw in one of those moisture absorbing packs from a prescription bottle. Fortunately the next day the problem cleared up!
    03-19-09 12:39 PM
    i installed my BSE yesterday and then i turn it on today then i notice a water under the screen. doesn't look as bad as the picture on the first post. and now im thinking of exchanging it for a different one because i still have the 14 days i think to return of exchange. but i dont want to do that, and i keep seeing the rice method but i have no clue what that is. do you use a steamed rice? or uncooked rice? thanks.
    04-01-09 01:44 AM
    I used uncooked rice and left it submerged in rice. I left in there for 3 days for mine cause I had so much water in there it seremed to work and the phone looks good as new

04-01-09 06:05 AM
    I used uncooked rice and left it submerged in rice. I left in there for 3 days for mine cause I had so much water in there it seremed to work and the phone looks good as new

Okay, i will do that to mine. thanks for replying back
    04-01-09 06:06 AM
    Uncooked rice only!
    04-01-09 07:17 AM
    Yes thank you! the water is gone! i thought i was going to get a new one. but you guy's are GENIUS!
    04-02-09 06:54 PM
    Awesome! Glad to hear that it worked for you!
    04-02-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD