I promised during our first CrackBerry.com Podcast that I'd make a Forum thread for Podcast discussion and feedback, so here it is!

CrackBerry.com Podcasts

- Episode 001, February 10th, 2008
    - Episode 002, February 24th, 2008

Listening:
    - Subscribe via iTunes >>
    02-11-08 09:19 PM
    Kevin,
    It was awesome!!! I didn't listen to all of it(want to save it for lunch tomorrow) but what I did listen to was was awesome! I think you should go with CrackTalk as the shows name! Berry Adict Lounge? Heck I'm just throwing stuff out there!

Click
    02-11-08 09:25 PM
    yeah it was reallll good. lots of info and more dwelling on when the new OS update for the curve will come out lol. Too bad it was -50 degrees though
    02-11-08 09:28 PM
    I personally thought you guys did a very very good job. I downloaded and listened to it on my ipod while waiting for a doc's appointment and I was highly entertained

So kudos on that.
    02-11-08 09:39 PM
    Sweet Guys!

Definitely a new experience for me, that's for sure. Slightly stressful, but fun too. Weird to hear myself on the playback - it picks up every little bad speaking habit I have. Another episode or too and hopefully I'll have the hang of it!

Time to move someplace warmer though...it's just as cold here today
    02-11-08 09:56 PM
    I like the podcast logo and made it my home screen! I also added it to the wallpaper section!

Click
    02-11-08 10:00 PM
    I think you should call it "Crackdown...the Crackberry Podcast.."

you have my permission...

-db
    02-12-08 04:43 AM
    I honestly could have listened for another hour. It was great to hear the discussion between two very knowledgeable blackberry experts. I don't have too many BB savvy friends so it was a nice change of pace to listen and not have to read conversations on the site. I'm really looking forward to more crackcasts!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-08 06:00 AM
    Hi Kevin,

My suggestion would be do a blackberry 101 during every podcast.
    02-12-08 08:16 AM
    Definitely! That was actually on the show schedule, but we had to cut it out of our first podcast as we were running long. Want to stick to the hour or less time frame as much as possible.

You can definitely expect tips in coming episodes!
    02-12-08 08:30 AM
    Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Definitely! That was actually on the show schedule, but we had to cut it out of our first podcast as we were running long. Want to stick to the hour or less time frame as much as possible.

You can definitely expect tips in coming episodes!
    02-12-08 08:36 AM
    Sweet Guys!

Definitely a new experience for me, that's for sure. Slightly stressful, but fun too. Weird to hear myself on the playback - it picks up every little bad speaking habit I have. Another episode or too and hopefully I'll have the hang of it!

Time to move someplace warmer though...it's just as cold here today
    C'mon down to Miami and do it. I'll set you up in the spare room . I have to admit though it's chilly today (~74) so bring your jacket ...LOL
    02-12-08 09:12 AM
    I listened to it today. I also really enjoyed it. I liked the fact that both you and Craig didn't always agree on everything, but got along quite well.

I would suggest the name Blacktalk, Cracktalk, Castberry...Just suggestions.
    02-12-08 08:29 PM
    Just Listened to the podcast & I thought it was really cool. However not as cool as Kevin, was it really -40?
    My ideas for the name are 'Crack pod' or 'Black pod'
    Look forward to the next session.
    02-13-08 04:21 AM
    yes, yes it was -40. actually today it was -28, but with the windchill later on in the day was in the -40s as well.

Kevin, great podcast man. I look forward to hearing them every week or two. you should do em every week. lol.

and as for the name of the cast, i couldnt find where to email em, so i think you shoul call it "Trackballs & Clickwheels : The Definitive Crackberry Podcast"

yes, you can use it, and you can shoot my prize over whenever you feel free. lol.

in all honesty though. Great Job dude. keep it up!
    02-14-08 01:24 AM
    Hey everybody: the podcast is up in iTunes:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=273957310

It's currently #21 in the Gadget Category. Subscribe (even if you're not an iTunes user) and push it up!

Reviews don't hurt either.
    02-14-08 09:35 AM
    Man that podcast was AWESOME! Kevin you and the "Crack" team do an incredible job. I loved listening to it! Craig and you complement each other very well. I agree with what Craig said about not restricting the show to a rigid schedule to follow. You guys going back and forth is much better.

My suggestion for show name is "BerryCast"

I can't wait for the next one.
    02-14-08 09:30 PM
    i just listened to it. so great!
    02-14-08 11:41 PM
    CrackBerry.com Episode 2 is up!

We love feedback, so let us know know what you think! And if you love the show, be sure to head over to iTunes and give us a review there.
    02-24-08 10:22 PM
    Really enjoying the Podcast.....entertaining and educational. Thanks for your hard work.

Will put a review on Itunes tonight.

Wooooo Hooooo..Ya poppin guys...LOL

Best,

Otto
    Last edited by Ottojr; 03-26-08 at 12:31 PM.
    03-26-08 12:27 PM
    Thanks Otto!!! That last one was dooooozy to record. I only tell 1/4 story in the intro. :-)
    03-26-08 12:59 PM
    I'm not going to lie, I love listening to the podcast while making dinner... I sometimes find myself giggling lol

Thanks, Kevin :]
    03-27-08 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD