Can someone please tell me what exactly I need to download in order to create my own themes for the storm?
    03-13-09 02:59 PM
    Sure, try doing a search for this.
    03-13-09 03:01 PM
    ive tried searching the forums for an answer but the answers i've found are pretty vague. i understood the plazmic portion but someone said there's about 4 different things to download. I was wondering if anyone could clarify what else I need besides plazmic.
    03-13-09 03:13 PM
    A computer.........sry I had too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 04:00 PM
    thanks jordan, ill make sure to look for one of those.
    03-13-09 04:08 PM
    U do that lol only joking with you. I know with 4.6 when u download it it come with everything. But 4.7 I'm not sure if the tester comes with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 04:23 PM
    There isn't a simulator with the 4.7 version.

Blackberry have one on their site that can be downloaded but it only work with themes for 4.7.0.78 (at the moment anyway)
    03-13-09 04:28 PM
    I would like to know this information as well, my only guess would be to have the blackberry JDE and Simulator to test those out? I will try to do a little research on plazmic and I'll let you know if I find anything... since theme makers around here seem to be not too friendly or afraid that new developers appear! lol jk! oh this is what i found so far, Plazmic there are a bunch of pdfs with info at the bottom... and i think i read somewhere that you can use the zen default theme for the storm and do your changes to that, i could guess that way you can see where everything is placed...
    Last edited by EndeCORP; 03-13-09 at 04:50 PM.
    03-13-09 04:31 PM
    thanks, ill keep looking too and ill let you know if I can finally get it to work
    03-13-09 05:09 PM
    ok so i downloaded official plazmic 4.6 and i think(i might be wrong) but there is no support for the storm (95xx) so after that i found a leaked version 4.7 and there it was full support and simulator for the storm!! I will give this a try and make something up, but remember this is a leaked version... we must go with care, and not do much changes to the default zen... at least for now. I will let u know if i get it to work on my storm!

good luck
    03-14-09 01:44 AM
    im downloading 4.7 beta and i was told it has the profile for the storm.
    03-14-09 02:00 AM
    Ok, I think Im getting it, making a theme is addicting! and time consuming... but is fun. Im working on an ubuntu inspired theme... I hope I can find enough time to do it.
    03-15-09 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD