Hey guys I recently ran across this particular theme:
    h**p://forums.crackberry.com/f129/free-8900-theme-sterling-181294/
    (replace ** with tt)

I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on how I can make a similar type of dock menu, where you slide through all the apps with a slight opacity, like a dial of sorts.

I'm also pretty newb to blackberry theme making, so here's my second question: in Plazmic 4.7, is there any way to resize the icons when you put them on the homescreen? It would pretty much eliminate my need to have a rotating menu (like the question I just asked).

I'm also wondering if anyone knows where in particular I can find tutorials on SVG building for the blackberry curve 8900.. please, no answers like google.com. They're scarce and usually the website is no longer available. Any kind of leads would be appreciated though.

Thanks in advance guys.
    03-13-09 10:18 AM
    I was thinking that same thing! I love that theme and would like to customize a slider. PLease please please, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I'm a NOOB!
    03-31-09 05:10 PM
    There is a really good tutorial on pinshack.com on how to make hidden/scrolling docs, Search "Hidden dock tutorial", read the posts after the tutorial and you will find all the info you need on how to make a scrolling theme like that one, If you want to make the other icons where you can't see them, the easiest way is probably to change the icons in composer to:
    Normal: Fade in
    Focus in: None
    Focus out: Fade Out
    Activate:None

I has to be done in each icon.
    Also, I couldn't get it to work right with 6 icons, only five for my curve.
    I just put one together and it works well.

Good luck!
    03-31-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD