I bought a copy of BB alarms pro today from the CB store at 2:17pm EST and got the download and acrivation key. Well I plug the key in and it says unvalid. So I wrote them a email explaing my problem at 2:22pm est. Well 5:30pm est rolls around and still no response so I write them again explaining the problem. So I wait and wait and finally 10:30pm est comes and I still don't have a response. What kind of customer service is that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 09:53 PM
    greg were you able to get a good copy of the bb alarms from anywhere else ?
    03-12-09 10:02 PM
    I bought it from the CB store. I emailed mobihand and blackberrysmart. Neither have answered. I paid for the app, so I want a code that works or my money back!!!

03-12-09 10:05 PM
    I have had good luck with them. I had to change my pin twice and they emailed me with in 6 hours.
    03-12-09 10:07 PM
    Yea well here it is 11pm est and I haven't heard a peep from them. That's bull crap

03-12-09 10:08 PM
    MobiHand's really slow about getting back with people. It took a week for them to get back with me and refund me for a double-charge, which is, frankly, ridiculous. :/

03-12-09 10:28 PM
    MobiHand's really slow about getting back with people. It took a week for them to get back with me and refund me for a double-charge, which is, frankly, ridiculous. :/

I've sent 4 emails out today 3 to bbsmart and 1 to mobihand. Somebody has seen them. All I want is my f*cking activation key!!!

03-12-09 10:32 PM
    I bought the same app from CB at 3:14 EST. I promptly received the code and inserted it twice both giving me an error code twice. I then realize I had transposed two of the characters and eventually got it right. I know it sounds silly, but have you made sure you're typing the right code in? Incidentally, did you provide them with the correct PIN. I believe the code is PIN dependent. Log in to your account information and double check that information. I know all of that sounds trivial, but I'm having a hard time imagining how an automated process would make a mistake like that.
    Last edited by saqer; 03-12-09 at 10:39 PM.
    03-12-09 10:36 PM
    Yea, I doubled checked, then copy and pasted

03-12-09 10:38 PM
    Correct pin too?
    03-12-09 10:39 PM
    That's the thing, I think the CB store has my 8900 pin. I sent them and bbsmart multiple emails explaining this and gave them my pin to my bold. That's was 10 hours ago. No way should it take this long. Pathetic customer service

03-12-09 10:44 PM
    I'm sure they're probably overloaded especially with their promotional but in the meantime you may try these things to see if they're the problem:

1. Make sure you have the version that was linked in the order confirmation email you received. I think they recently updated their software.
    2. Back when I had a PocketPC, some third party app registration inputs wouldn't accept copy and paste codes. Maybe it's the same for BB and you actually have to manually type it in. Try that if you haven't already.
    3. You can check what PIN the code is meant for in the confirmation email. Check that against device's pin and make sure they match, case and all.
    03-12-09 10:50 PM
    Thanks for helping, but I've done all the above

03-12-09 10:53 PM
    Sorry, hope they get it worked out for you soon.
    03-12-09 10:54 PM
    Me too, its nothing I've done. They need to generate me a new code with the pin I sent in the email. Shouldn't take..so far 10 hours and no response

03-12-09 10:57 PM
    Ok people, I don't want a refund, I want my bb alarms pro to work

03-12-09 11:17 PM
    I would have to agree with you, that is just ridiculous.
    03-12-09 11:23 PM
    I've never liked waiting myself, but I find that mobihand emails back consistently within 12hours. I don't MIND that per se, I would like quicker, but I'll be patient. I would not worry, as they will assist you, just be patient..
    03-12-09 11:23 PM
    I've never liked waiting myself, but I find that mobihand emails back consistently within 12hours. I don't MIND that per se, I would like quicker, but I'll be patient. I would not worry, as they will assist you, just be patient..
    Yea but I emailed blackberry smart also. What's their excuse?

03-12-09 11:25 PM
    13 hours no response. Nothing, nit even an acknowledgement they got it

03-13-09 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD