I was just wondering if it was possible to sync more than 1 address book at a time?

Novell creates a personal address book under the user's name along with the system address book which is corporate wide.

We select the personal address book in BB manager and it does not sync up to it when we try to do a lookup. Its only searching through the corporate wide address book

any suggestions or help thanx!
    02-11-08 12:55 PM
    I am running the same thing. Under the user off a tab, can't remember which one, there is address book subscribed to. We select the personal one ie Bob Smith has address book Bob Smith. I have had trouble with changing this after activation in the past.
    02-28-08 08:36 PM
    You can only subscribe to one address book e.g. Frequent Contacts or a Personal Address book. You can not subscribe to the Novell GroupWise Address book.

When you do a Lookup from the BlackBerry it references the System address book i.e. the Novell GroupWise address book, not the subscribed address book.
    02-08-09 05:49 PM
    The BES only scans the users personal address book every 4 hours. This can make you think that it is not working.

New address book entries on the handset will appear in the Groupwise client in a couple of minutes.

Frequent contacts will work as the address book but is not recommended (by RIM) as they can grow very large.
    02-11-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD