I just have to say this app is awesome and I am totally going to pay for this. I can access all my tenants leases, my shared folder with my partner via satellite, well all my documents!!!! I have access to all my properties from my phone, this is so awesome I feel like a little kid. I am soooooooooo excited. This is going to make my job so much easier for me!!!! For those that cant get rid of the keyboard hit the bb button and choose hide.

RDM+ allows you to access home/office computer from your device even through firewall/NAT. Send and receive emails,
    surf web, edit documents, copy, cut, paste files, etc.
    Last edited by BrettIwana; 03-12-09 at 04:06 PM.
    03-12-09 04:02 PM
    Have been looking at this, but was wondering if it was worth the $$. Looks like your happy with it!!
    03-12-09 04:07 PM
    I know it is expensive but it is worth it for work. I have left my home so many times, all while receiving a call from my business partner, or tenant an not being able to answer a question. Or I may have needed a phone number, now I have access to these documents right away. If someone wants to see pictures of our home or I need to refer to a proposal for a home owner I can look it right up. The only thing I have not tried yet is when my laptop goes into hibernate it disconnects from the internet I have to figure out how to change this on my computer.
    03-12-09 04:16 PM
    How much $$=??...
    03-12-09 05:29 PM
    Where can we check this app out at?
    03-12-09 05:30 PM
    orb gives you access to your files for free also.
    03-12-09 05:37 PM
    Great for windows users but if you need to access a Mac or Unix based box, their VNC version on the storm will leave you cold. If they had a vnc for the storm I'd be all over it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 05:42 PM
    To download via Desktop Manager use
    http://www.rdmplus.com/download/rdmp...ient_storm.zip

For OTA installation visit
    Remote Access Tools: RDM+, TSMobiles, VNC+

you need to install both. Not only do you have access to your files on your computer you can access the internet. You have total control over your whole computer from your phone!!!

This is off the website:View and edit your files wirelessly, run any applications, control and administrate the server, perform many other tasks on your computer from your BlackBerry handheld.

It costs $49.99 7 day free trial. For me its a no brainer, the price is steep but the program will probably pay for itself in a few weeks for me.
    Last edited by BrettIwana; 03-12-09 at 06:30 PM.
    03-12-09 06:28 PM
    I just have to say this app is awesome and I am totally going to pay for this. I can access all my tenants leases, my shared folder with my partner via satellite, well all my documents!!!! I have access to all my properties from my phone, this is so awesome I feel like a little kid. I am soooooooooo excited. This is going to make my job so much easier for me!!!! For those that cant get rid of the keyboard hit the bb button and choose hide.

RDM+ allows you to access home/office computer from your device even through firewall/NAT. Send and receive emails,
    That seems like a great app to me; that is the sort of app where you do not mind paying a few extra dollars for it. Thanks for the share.
    03-12-09 06:32 PM
    Wow if this isn't a advertisement, I don't know what is......

03-12-09 06:40 PM
    This program has answered all my prayers HAHA!!
    03-12-09 06:56 PM
    Doesn't orb do the same thing for free? What am I missing here?
    03-12-09 07:09 PM
    This app is amazing...using free trial to download music and files to my storm...$50 is too much for it...someone needs to make this same app for cheaper.
    03-12-09 07:28 PM
    Yes, and I'm not sure. Perhaps they haven't heard of Orb?

03-12-09 08:05 PM
    No it does not...ORB will stream music and video to your BB...this program lets you control your computer. You can click on programs on your desktop..you can upload and download files from your computer/storm...you can reboot or shutdown your PC...etc, etc.
    03-12-09 08:07 PM
    This sounds to good to be true... I'll have to check this out

03-12-09 08:45 PM
    Really wish people didn't advertise like this on these forums.

03-12-09 08:49 PM

I know it is expensive but it is worth it for work. I have left my home so many times, all while receiving a call from my business partner, or tenant an not being able to answer a question. Or I may have needed a phone number, now I have access to these documents right away. If someone wants to see pictures of our home or I need to refer to a proposal for a home owner I can look it right up. The only thing I have not tried yet is when my laptop goes into hibernate it disconnects from the internet I have to figure out how to change this on my computer.
    This program has answered all my prayers HAHA!!
    I didnt know Billy Mays posted here?!!?!??

Can I do 5 EASY payments of 9.99??!
    03-12-09 09:22 PM
    Wow if this isn't a advertisement, I don't know what is......

Thought I was the only one who noticed. Wow.

03-12-09 09:41 PM
    Thought I was the only one who noticed. Wow.

Its definitely an ad. It sucks when a great forum gets spammed
    03-12-09 09:49 PM
    For me the app was too buggy on my Storm and froze the phone more than once, I deleted it after 10 min of trying to use it.

So from me
    03-12-09 09:55 PM
    There are a couple of posts about this. Good idea not quite perfect execution. I have yet to try it as I am waiting for options.

03-12-09 10:22 PM
    I think it's expensive but an absolute must have to admin servers in an emergency. That said, (and I have used a ton of these on Treo and other phones / pda's) this is the best yet. It takes awhile to get used to zooming in and out and choosing the mouse click or typing but once you get the hang of it you can get around fairly quickly. It renders very well and is fairly quick considering how slow that data pipe actually is.

And there are some amazing extra utils like rebooting the remote machine, running a command prompt etc. that I wasn't expecting.

If this was an ad, that sux, as a happy user I can see how it might be a legit other happy customer.

There is one big glitch they need to fix for the storm - when you choose a password use all uppercase letters (and no numbers) or when you go back in the app you'll be locked out, have to wipe the profile and start over. The problem is you have to hold down each key longer to get it to populate the password box. When you do this it puts in a capitol letter. So your password better be in Caps to begin with. And because holding down digits doesn't do anything, you can't have any in your password. Considering this product is brand spanking new for Storm, I'm not surprised there's something wrong with it.

Awesome app!

Was that an ad? Not.
    03-12-09 10:28 PM
    LogMeIn does the same thing but cheaper and a 30 day trial for PRO Version or you can choose the FREE version

check it out. www.logmein.com
    Last edited by JupiterJazz; 03-12-09 at 10:45 PM.
    03-12-09 10:42 PM
    I became less interested in this app 2 sentences into the OP when I discovered it was a silly *** spam ad. Just post a link to the damn app, preferably with a honest description...Nobody will mind that way, but people do mind when you try to trick them..

Nerds are smart, and not easily deceived in the art of computer software.
    03-13-09 01:44 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD