First off I would just like to point out, I AM AMAZED at what RIM is doing. This is brilliant, I'm probably really late to say that, but it shocked me when I saw it!

I had a couple questions about it, are we supposed to have all the games and settings that the simulator has? There are definetly more than one game and I only have that one (Brickbreaker).

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Device Simulators
    03-12-09 01:17 PM
    I'm pretty sure you are supposed to have a few other ones... Unless you removed them, I think one of the options in crackmem is to remove all the games except brickbreaker
    03-12-09 01:26 PM
    So true. I use this simulator to test all the themes i work on, and hopefully soon i'll have the time to tackle apps as well. RIM is just one of those companies that don't care about exploiting every avenue possible to get money out of you (ever try the apple app store?) but just care more about letting customers do what they want how they want. GO RIM!!
    03-12-09 01:29 PM
    Thanks for the link. I was wondering where to get it from. Ive been dabbling with making themes and I don't have a simulator.
    03-12-09 01:57 PM
    MarkInSD, The only game i have is Brickbreaker. Do you have others?
    03-12-09 01:58 PM
    MarkInSD, The only game i have is Brickbreaker. Do you have others?
    Yep, mine came with Word Mole, Texas Hold'Em King2, Sudoku and one other game that I got rid of can't remember what it was called.
    03-12-09 03:28 PM
    Yep, mine came with Word Mole, Texas Hold'Em King2, Sudoku and one other game that I got rid of can't remember what it was called.
    it was probably Klondike aka Solitare
    03-12-09 03:31 PM
    The simulators are great and they really help out a lot. I have been using the 8900 simulator for a little over a month now since the beta theme builder was leaked so I could test out my theme design.
    03-12-09 03:33 PM
    it was probably Klondike aka Solitare
    Yeah that was it.... Never used it but I have been playing Sudoku way too much
    03-12-09 04:07 PM
    Hmm, does anyone know how to get these games back to my phone?
    03-13-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD