How is everyone else' battery life? I've had mine unplugged for about 6 hours now and I have 1 and a half bars. normally I can go and entire day and only have about 1 and a half or 2 bars missing. My batter is dying alot faster, and ive already changed it to 1XEV and dimmed my brightness. I just dont know. Has anyone else had this problem?
    03-12-09 12:27 PM
    the OS sucks - I switched back to .109 within 10 minutes of a battery pull.

Slow and laggy everything
    no keyboard on phone (refuse to do any type of "workaround")
    03-12-09 12:55 PM
    I am switching back to .109
    03-12-09 01:57 PM
    i'm switching back, too. this is bad.
    03-12-09 02:09 PM
    yeah im not enjoying charging my phone 3 times a day. just not worth it.
    03-12-09 06:33 PM
    i "upgraded" to .114 yesterday morning.. switched back to .109 yesterday afternoon. i did notice the battery life issue.. but it was the lag that got to me.. it screamed .75.. im working on a hybrid.. the cut and paste was nice.. not nice enough to stay on .114 tho
    03-13-09 01:45 AM
    i'm switching back, too. this is bad.
    Have you all tried the .113/.114 hybrid.

It has been running great for me.

Check it out in the Storm Beta OS forum.
    03-13-09 10:55 AM
    I have not noticed any problems with battery life in .114. The big problem I have experienced is the fact that when I use the telephone, I get the keyboard instead of number pad, after I have dialed out and hit the keypad icon. That makes it impossible to manually send any DTMF tones to voice mail or other services that require tones to navigate through their menues. I will probably drop back to the previous beta as that one worked perfectly. 114 needs some polishing. Of course this is only a beta. Your mileage may vary, as mine did

Best regards,

Gary
    03-13-09 08:49 PM
    I have not noticed any problems with battery life in .114. The big problem I have experienced is the fact that when I use the telephone, I get the keyboard instead of number pad, after I have dialed out and hit the keypad icon. That makes it impossible to manually send any DTMF tones to voice mail or other services that require tones to navigate through their menues. I will probably drop back to the previous beta as that one worked perfectly. 114 needs some polishing. Of course this is only a beta. Your mileage may vary, as mine did

Best regards,

Gary
    Same problem here! cant get my voicemails with no # pad
    03-13-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD