I'm getting really tired of verizon 1st saying the update was suppose to come out in the month of february and now there saying in march. I'm just getting tired with there crap saying 1 thing after the next. I hope that the next official update makes up for the time 4 waiting
    03-11-09 07:16 PM
    When its ready is the answer.
    03-11-09 07:18 PM
    Yeah, I would have to agree with Sith.
    03-11-09 07:19 PM
    i guess so to
    03-11-09 07:40 PM
    i never heard it was February. i always in november that it was sometime in march on the release date.
    03-11-09 07:47 PM
    well i hope its worth it because i amcoming here everyday looking for it
    03-11-09 07:56 PM
    I can't complain too much about .75 OS. But as others have stated, best wait for a more polished product. Since you happen to be impatient, then feel free to try any of the leaks. One of those will eventually be the official version. If not, then thank all the rest of the crackberries for testing out the beta versions so you can have a more finished product of an official OS. As long as leaks come out, I'm a happy camper that RIM is doing their job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:01 PM
    I'm getting really tired of verizon 1st saying the update was suppose to come out in the month of february and now there saying in march. I'm just getting tired with there crap saying 1 thing after the next. I hope that the next official update makes up for the time 4 waiting
    Someone whose ex-girlfriend's ex-husband's crazy dead aunt works at Verizon said, from some psycho she was f*cking - who CLAIMED he worked at RIM - said that every time someone asks this annoying question, they delay the next official release by a week.
    03-11-09 08:11 PM
    Sith is right-not that I need to say so to validate his comment

It will be "ready" sometime between march 20 and april 20. COUNT ON IT

03-11-09 08:16 PM
    Another thread like this makes me want to shoot a dart in my neck!
    03-11-09 08:16 PM
    Sith is right-not that I need to say so to validate his comment

It will be "ready" sometime between march 20 and april 20. COUNT ON IT

why is this such a sure thing? supposedly February 20 was a sure thing too...
    03-11-09 08:17 PM
    I don't know when it's going to be ready but it better be good or there will be **** to pay.
    03-11-09 08:29 PM
    Why do people continue to ask this dumb-a$$ question?
    03-11-09 08:39 PM
    Has anyone seen an official vzw press release outlining this info? Or are we all getting caught up on a date that is heresay?

03-11-09 08:49 PM
    When Verizon figures out the technology.
    03-11-09 09:08 PM
    When they release one that's when.

03-11-09 09:25 PM
    my guy says thats the time frame. hes been saying that since before feb 20. i said the same thing then, and told people not to expect anything on the 20th. pretty much everything my guy tells me comes true, for a long time now.

official release will be March 20-April 10, maybe til April 20. COUNT ON IT.
    03-11-09 09:31 PM
    its gotta be soon, vodafone got theres.
    03-11-09 09:39 PM
    Not to fan the flames or falsely speculate or anything like that... but I was at a Verizon store today to get new screen protectors and got into a chat with one of the sales people, and she told me that the next official OS release would be around mid-April. She said Verizon is in the process of testing it out (just started on this latest one apparently) to make sure it's up to their standards to be an official release and that all the leaked OS's weren't up to snuff for them, thus not being official. Which is kinda funny considering how buggy the software apparently was when the Storm first came out (from what I hear, I just got mine a month ago).

I'm kinda antsy for the new "official" OS too, kinda leery of upgrading to one of the leaks, but I think I can wait. Mine runs pretty smooth overall, but there is of course room for improvement. Hopefully the VZ lady knew what she was talking about and we'll see something soon
    03-11-09 10:46 PM
    When's the next summer olympics?
    03-12-09 11:16 AM
    I think the new official answer for this question needs to be something like: It will be out 24 hours after people stop asking this question every couple of days.
    03-12-09 12:03 PM
    Who knows how long it will be? I have a feeling that it won't be for a while. Look how long it took them to put out official versions of 4.5 for other devices. Heck, some devices don't even have an official update and they've been out for well over a year.

03-12-09 12:20 PM
    When's the next summer olympics?

2012...Wonder if we will see something by then!!!
    03-12-09 12:28 PM
    i also heard anytime now for the update. the manager of the store said anytime from the end of now to the end of april. they didnt wanna promise a specific date because he said they would get chased after with pitchforks and torches, which i do not doubt, if they are wrong. but it IS coming. believe me RIM has to know we are all irritated.
    03-12-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD