When Does it Comes Out

Share your world with the world! Snap a picture and post it to Picasa� Web Albums right from your BlackBerry� smartphone.1,2,3

This mobile photo uploader is designed to offer the same features and functions you�re used to using on your computer. And, because of the familiar BlackBerry smartphone keyboard, menus and prompts, it�s easy to learn, fun to use and it�s free.4

Upload photos easily
    Snap a picture, put it in the right album, tag it, and even adjust its size. Then post it with just a few quick clicks.

Geotag your pictures
    If you�re using a BlackBerry smartphone with GPS capabilities you can also geotag images so that people who look at your pictures can tell where they�re taken.
    02-10-08 01:08 PM
    Hopefully it will be out very soon!!
    02-17-08 09:58 PM
    i went to google.com from my pearl last week and it had a link right there to DL all the new google apps. Picasa being one of them... havent used it yet, but check out the mobile site for the DL link
    02-21-08 03:21 PM
    what where?? I keep checking & don't see it anywhere.
    02-23-08 04:36 PM
    It is super simple. In your browser under the "go to" enter "google.mobi". Follow it from there. So great google maps works so well and its free no need to pay for telnav now
    02-24-08 11:13 AM
    OK from what i have read the direct UL from BB is not avalible at this time but looking thought your albums to DL as backgrounds or just to have on phone is doable but only picas UL is via pc unless someone out there writes a script to accept MMS and save the photo to an album. As cool as that sounds cant find any info on that so far let you all know what I find on that.
    02-24-08 11:32 AM
    are they every going to release this program? its almost as bad as the 4.3 wait lol.
    03-24-08 10:47 PM
    Go to picasaweb settings, picasaweb.google.com/lh/settings then look for a setting which allows you to setup a secret email address to which you can send photos from BB as regular email or MMS and it will be uploaded to ur picasa web album.
    11-30-08 01:40 AM
    Any update on this? Did they ever come out with an app to upload to Picasa??
    12-22-09 02:42 PM
    Go to picasaweb settings, picasaweb.google.com/lh/settings then look for a setting which allows you to setup a secret email address to which you can send photos from BB as regular email or MMS and it will be uploaded to ur picasa web album.
    Nice tip thanks!
    12-23-09 11:50 PM
    Since RIM application has been cancelled, take a look at "bbCasa for BlackBerry" - Picasa application that allows you to upload, share, view, manage and comment Picasa Web Albums.
    09-03-10 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD