Kinda a pointless thread, but this made me giggle...

I've always kinda poked fun at BB users because of their strange devotion to their phones. So I decided to see what's its all about...when I pay off my current phone I'm moving to a BB

I told a friend at work about this (he has an iPhone) and he said he used to have a curve and missed it greatly. He's always referred to his as a crackberry and I never understood why until i found this site.

I don't even have one yet and I'm addicted! lol

Another coworker of mine has a curve too. They were sharing stories about how they had cracked the screens on their BB and they seemed so genuinely upset about the fact that they had "carelessly and stupidly" (their words) let it slip out of their hand and onto the tile floor, parking lot, grocery cart, etc...

It still strikes me funny that ppl can actually get this torn up about a phone. But maybe that's why they call it a "crackberry"
    03-11-09 08:53 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry! Hopefully it won't be long before you can experience your very own BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:59 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!! I have loved bb's since my first one. I found this site searching for a new one and have been hooked ever since. It has only increased my love and devotion.
    03-11-09 09:01 AM
    You'll soon be addicted as much as your friends were and as we are here!

03-11-09 09:05 AM
    haha i feel like kind of a traitor cause im sending this on a behold and im not even done paying it off. lol. is that like...phone infidelity? hehe

03-11-09 09:24 AM
    Ha I swear some people buy a blackberry to fit in on this site :P. But future welcome!
    03-11-09 09:42 AM
    CrackBerryitus can't be explained, it can only be experienced! You'll understand soon enough...

Welcome to CB.
    03-11-09 10:31 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Get a curve asap they are freaking amazing!

03-11-09 01:47 PM
    Ha I swear some people buy a blackberry to fit in on this site :P. But future welcome!
    lol i wouldn't be buying one to fit in..i'm just sick of going through 3-4 phones a year because i'm not happy or they are poor quality.

I'm hoping BB will fix this really expensive prob
    03-11-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD