Has anyone been having problems with the email signature?

I already set up the signature, but when I reply to an email the signature is either at the end of my reply or at the end of the email (very bottom of the page).

Basically I am trying to get the signature to be at the end of my reply for every email I send. Not just randomly placed somewhere in previous text.

Any tips or tricks will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 11:19 AM
    Put a symbol in front/end of your name..like {Nick} ..works for me..Hope that helps
    03-10-09 11:26 AM
    I can't figure out how to get "sent from my Verizon wireless blackberry" off

03-10-09 11:32 AM

Go to email setup, then highlight the email account, hit the blackberry button, then if you scroll down you will see the current signature and you can just delete the sent from Verizon blackberry line.

03-10-09 11:45 AM

Go to BlackBerry Internet Service and enter your userhame and password from e-mail setup on phone. You can navigate and set a custom signature here, or delete the default.
    03-10-09 11:45 AM
    Thank you. The recipients of my emails will be greatfull for your assistance.

03-10-09 11:53 AM
    Anyone with info on how to have it automatically insert your signature directly after a reply?

03-10-09 11:59 AM
    Has anyone been having problems with the email signature?

I already set up the signature, but when I reply to an email the signature is either at the end of my reply or at the end of the email (very bottom of the page).

Basically I am trying to get the signature to be at the end of my reply for every email I send. Not just randomly placed somewhere in previous text.

Any tips or tricks will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

That drove me crazy as well. I got around it though by making my email signature completely blank, then going into the autotext and adding a signature there. For instance, i have it replacing the word "sig" with

Sent on the BlackBerry network. Please excuse any brevity or typos.

(or something to that effect) So, now when I'm done composing an email, i just hit return and type sig and my signature pops up. The BB default (for the email signature) is to place it at the END of the email only, whether the end is after your reply or the end of a stream of replies, it doesn't matter.
    03-10-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD