I can't find the maps on my storm

I have erased and reinstalled via manager and it is still not there...

I have nothing hidden and help...

Rich
    03-09-09 06:42 PM
    I can't find the maps on my storm

I have erased and reinstalled via manager and it is still not there...

I have nothing hidden and help...

Rich
    are you sure it is

A - not hidden
    B - in a folder

If you go to options, advanced, applications, --- do you see blackberry maps on there?

If it is I would double check it is not hidden, select show all and search every folder?
    03-09-09 07:17 PM
    are you sure it is

A - not hidden
    B - in a folder

If you go to options, advanced, applications, --- do you see blackberry maps on there?

If it is I would double check it is not hidden, select show all and search every folder?
    No other hints. Just had to add go Jets!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 07:24 PM
    No other hints. Just had to add go Jets!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL.. a lot of help you are!
    03-09-09 07:26 PM
    I did find it - I hope

This unit is one I just got yesterday after returning the first for a bad button light...
    The new unit only had a program called maps, the icon is a compass with the word maps under it...
    My original unit had that icon and another one that said "BBmaps"
    03-10-09 11:53 AM
    i checked all the folders and i cant find the BB maps. i use .109 and even while i was using .75, i did not see the BB maps although it appears in the application list.

can anybody help?
    03-10-09 01:36 PM
    i checked all the folders and i cant find the BB maps. i use .109 and even while i was using .75, i did not see the BB maps although it appears in the application list.

can anybody help?
    From the main home screen, hit bb menu button, this will then show all your icons, then hit bb menu button again, click show all icons. you should then see bb maps in home screen or one of your folders.
    03-10-09 02:22 PM
    From the main home screen, hit bb menu button, this will then show all your icons, then hit bb menu button again, click show all icons. you should then see bb maps in home screen or one of your folders.
    i have done all the above and i have checked all the folders. the only icon i found hidden is the 'compose mail' in the application folder.

still no bb map
    03-10-09 04:04 PM
    i think the "compass icon" is bb map. *But someone correct me if im wrong since i deleted bb map a long time ago*
    03-10-09 04:12 PM
    updated my OS to the 5.0 and i now have the BB map and it works really well. gets at least 8 satellites even indoors. it only refuses to work if i'm in an area with now data network signal...reall happy it is up n running finally
    08-22-09 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD