Can some one help me to install the KJV bible into my blackberry storm - I have purchased the KJV bible from Olive Tree - I have successfully installed the Bible reader but i am not able to install the KJV bible

I am not a techie i require simple instructions to help me out

thanks
    03-09-09 01:02 PM
    Hey there, you will probably need to buy the KJV bible from them on their site,
    I'd post the link but I need to post more on this forum. Just look under "Bibles" and you will see it there.

$5 is worth it I think for it.

I have also used Beiks Noah study bible for my Curve and liked the quick searches.

In landscape mode on the Storm it would be even better I think.
    03-09-09 01:35 PM
    Can some one help me to install the KJV bible into my blackberry storm - I have purchased the KJV bible from Olive Tree - I have successfully installed the Bible reader but i am not able to install the KJV bible

I am not a techie i require simple instructions to help me out

thanks
    Have you checked the website for instructions on this? I do believe you'll find them there. You can also put the Bible files on an SD card, which is what I do. You likely need to hook up to Desktop Manager and do it from there, or at least do that to make it easier. It's pretty simple actually, but I can't remember the steps off the top of my head. If all else fails, email them...they've been good to me with support.
    03-09-09 02:06 PM
    Just in case you guys are not aware I found this free Blackberry Bible application. It's free, and has a fantastic UI and search function.

YouVersion Bible Application for Blackberry Mobile Phones and PDAs

Copied form the site:

the Features

* Use the reader to study any part of Scripture—the entire Bible is at your fingertips.
    * Take your pick from 35 different translations available in 19 different languages.
    * Search the entire Bible for a word, phrase, or verse, and you’ll get your results in seconds.
    * The One-Year Reading Plan provides daily selections to keep you on track when you’re on the go.
    * Learn from others by checking out recent contribs
    03-09-09 02:23 PM
    Thanks for the reply - I have already paid for the bible to olive tree through internet by paying USD 5

I am not able to download it into the SD card which is inside the black berry storm
    03-10-09 03:22 AM
    Thanks for the reply - I have already paid for the bible to olive tree through internet by paying USD 5

I am not able to download it into the SD card which is inside the black berry storm
    That is strange...I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to do it on the Storm. You really do need to check out the FAQ and support forums at Olive Tree if you're still having trouble. You also need to see you have the correct Bible Reader installed...I think there's one that will let you put files on the memory card (BlackBerryWithMediaCard(BR 4.0)) and another that won't. See http://www.olivetree.com/blackberry/br4/ for more information. It's easy...really it is.
    03-10-09 08:19 AM
    Hey there, you will probably need to buy the KJV bible from them on their site,
    I'd post the link but I need to post more on this forum. Just look under "Bibles" and you will see it there.

$5 is worth it I think for it.

I have also used Beiks Noah study bible for my Curve and liked the quick searches.

In landscape mode on the Storm it would be even better I think.
    When I check the Olive Tree site, they list the KJV for $24.00 and not $5.
    Am I looking int he wrong place?

thanks
    03-21-09 11:27 AM
    When I check the Olive Tree site, they list the KJV for $24.00 and not $5.
    Am I looking int he wrong place?

thanks
    There is a KJV alone, and a KJV with Strong's Numbers, thus the price differential. Try here: King James Version - KJV - Olive Tree Bible Software
    03-21-09 09:54 PM
    Is it an over the air download (OTA) or one that requires you dowbload to your computer and then load via desktop manager.
    That may be the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 12:14 AM
    This one is free with multiple translations. Easy install.

03-22-09 12:42 AM
    I was looking for a free version when I came across your link! YA-HOO!! A nice freebie for my BB 9700! I couldn't afford the app for $8 and I didn't want to wait for the New Year. EXCELLENT link and it's working like a charm.

THANKS!!
    12-30-09 02:27 PM
    Just in case you guys are not aware I found this free Blackberry Bible application. It's free, and has a fantastic UI and search function.

Copied form the site:

the Features

* Use the reader to study any part of Scripture�the entire Bible is at your fingertips.
    * Take your pick from 35 different translations available in 19 different languages.
    * Search the entire Bible for a word, phrase, or verse, and you�ll get your results in seconds.
    * The One-Year Reading Plan provides daily selections to keep you on track when you�re on the go.
    * Learn from others by checking out recent contribs
    I use Youversion as well. It is awesome and powerful. Multiple translations and daily reading guides. It relies on you having a signal to work, since it is more or less a mobile launcher. But it is definitely a blessing. Another web site you can try is Bible Gateway.
    12-30-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD