i still like .109 over EVERY leaked version or official update there has been. everything has been good with my phone still after all this time. it has been on my phone since day 1, is everybody else still doing good?

no random resets (never had this problem in .75) no freezing, etc for me...

anyone else got my luck still??

EVERYBODY'S GONE TO .114/.114 HYBRID AND DIDN'T LIKE IT, AND WENT STRAIGHT BACK TO .109 so just stick with .109 until the official update is out! trust me

If you haven't d/l .109 yet GO DO IT NOW from here!

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

heres the Official 9530 .109 Leak Thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/of...thread-167458/
    Last edited by mxrider821; 03-18-09 at 05:32 PM.
    03-08-09 08:08 PM
    im goin strong....i had one reset but it was my fault....was multi tasking on it way too hardcore....i kno it was my fault because i was doing the same thing when i first got the phone and it had .75. im about ready for another leak though just because im bored haha
    03-08-09 08:19 PM
    Doing well here too, had it up and running for about 10 days. Have not had a reboot (on its own), memory seems a bit better, battery life a bit better, but no 'WOW' factory like it's a huge step. But it seems good so far!
    03-08-09 08:22 PM
    this should be a lonely thread..........
    03-08-09 08:22 PM
    memory seems a bit better, battery life a bit better, but no 'WOW' factory like it's a huge step. But it seems good so far!
    same thing i was thinking... you read my mind
    03-08-09 08:24 PM
    Installed it the day it hit, no problems on my 11/21 model.
    03-08-09 08:25 PM
    No major problems here. I havent had major issues with any of the OS. I upgrade in order to gain speed more than anything.
    03-08-09 08:27 PM
    1 week and still running here. While i haven't had any more freezes or realted issues causing battery pulls, I also haven't really seen the performance increases others have talked about - for instance I see no measurable difference in the accelerometer, or response times to key presses or scrolling in apps or text/email
    03-08-09 08:27 PM
    Still going strong as well... The messenger issues are finally resolved, everything seems to be working smoothly... get the clock working from time to time, and some minor freezes, but it always recovers quickly. I've still done a couple of battery pulls, but mostly just to ensure the phone was at tip top shape before running a speed test, etc.

A couple of things that I've noticed with this OS though is that the browser is slower than in .103 and the network connection speed is slower. Not a deal breaker, but a bit of an issue nonetheless. Accelerometer is probably about the same speed as .76, but it is more accurate (most of the time). Swiping speed is good, camera speed is much improved, and no problems playing media on it.

Overall, so far so good. but I'm with X_RUNNIN... ready for the next leak to play with, just for fun!
    03-08-09 08:28 PM
    everything is fine. no big issues and problem. it is a good os but still need the official one.
    03-08-09 08:28 PM
    my .109 is working fine... i havent had any problems with it and ive noticed my phone has been alot better.
    03-08-09 08:29 PM
    since i got .109 i havent even been on to see if there were any updates...

one issue...browser takes forever to render after zooming in
    03-08-09 08:29 PM
    I have been solid here.

One thing I noticed was Memory was at 0.00 the other day...Did a battery pull and all good. However it is getting low again. 41000 seconds or so...
    03-08-09 08:38 PM
    Yeah I've been running .109 since day 1 and have had very few problems. I have to do a battery pull about once a week because of the memory leak. However, today my Storm started randomly unlocking itself. I will lock it, set it down, and look at it a couple of seconds later and it will be unlocked. I just noticed that I forgot to turn bedside mode off this morning so I'm hoping that was the problem though. Have to keep my eye on it.
    03-08-09 08:48 PM
    im good i have literally had 0 problems with mine
    03-08-09 08:50 PM
    i had to go back to 109 hybrid.... 109 was golden for a couple of days and then all **** broke loose
    03-08-09 09:00 PM
    Been using it since the day it came out with no problems that u can't handle after all it is a beta best by far IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 09:03 PM
    Running .109 on Verizon. I am having an intermittent issue that when I press the BB (menu) button regardless of where I am on the device, it pulls up the application switcher. Also when I press the send button, it pulls up my contacts when I have it set to pull up my recent calls. Both issues happen aprox 50% of the time. ANYONE ELSE?

-AC-
    03-08-09 09:22 PM
    for me, battery life has improved a lot. and charging it up is a lot faster.

the only problem i had with .109 was when i took a pic for the first time. it rebooted on me. but that also happened the first time i recorded a vid on .75. in both cases that was the only time it has happened. camera has been working perfect ever since. and i love having the full keyboard in portrait. loss of color depth isn't a huge deal really.

all in all i'm VERY happy with .109. i wouldn't call it perfect, but for me it works a lot better than .75
    03-08-09 09:34 PM
    this should be a lonely thread..........
    Not so lonely.. huh
    03-08-09 09:39 PM
    MY .109 IS WORKING PRETTY MUCH PERFECT SINCE I D/L IT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO

no random resets (never had this problem in .75) no freezing... etc. havent tried the MMS issue but i dont do much of those anyway so im good

anyone else got my luck??
    I installed 109 a while ago and it was perfect for a month then it stared to act up. I wiped and reinstalled the software and it returned to normal

03-08-09 09:55 PM
    Installed it when it was released. Have a few problems with calls being missed, but think it's just the phone reception...not sure.

Other than a random lockup (or two)...its running strong and I like it.

-S
    03-08-09 09:59 PM
    had it for a few day with no problems haha.
    03-08-09 10:04 PM
    MY .109 IS WORKING PRETTY MUCH PERFECT SINCE I D/L IT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO

no random resets (never had this problem in .75) no freezing... etc. havent tried the MMS issue but i dont do much of those anyway so im good

anyone else got my luck??
    Me!

03-08-09 10:16 PM
    I just started running .109 tonight. Once everything was up and running (much faster i might add) i went to set up my email accounts. Although it did find my email accounts in the setup function. There are no icons for my email accounts. I have looked all over the device. "Messages and SMS/MMS" Cons are there but not my two email accounts I tried setting up. Any ideas?
    03-08-09 10:19 PM
219 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD