I'm a huge Stargate fan and would love to have a theme... but I'm useless with Plazmic... I'm hoping this request will reach someone willing to help. PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by dropkickdude; 03-08-09 at 12:33 PM.
    03-08-09 12:13 PM
    There was a thread about this a while back. It came to a bit of a dead end.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/re...mputer-163009/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 12:54 PM
    Stargate atlantis would be sweet
    03-08-09 09:29 PM
    i'd be down with any 1 of the 3...i'll have to play with plazmic, just wish it had a mac client... hate booting into vista

hope this turns into something!
    03-08-09 11:21 PM
    Oh amazing request!
    03-09-09 03:45 PM
    I'd be happy with anything Stargate, doesnt have to be fancy. Some cool backgrounds and some nifty icon would be cool.
    03-13-09 04:14 AM
    Anything at all. I'll be watching this thread for hopefully a finished product.

Cya
    03-15-09 02:40 AM
    I'm a huge Stargate fan and would love to have a theme... but I'm useless with Plazmic... I'm hoping this request will reach someone willing to help. PM me if you are interested.
    Be patient I have had one in works for some time now, just trying to get my SVG to work right.

My plan is to have the Gate (SG-1) as the homescreen with scrolling Icons that are the gate symbols, just still haveing a little issue making them scroll how I want, but its close.

I started this back in March and took a little break for the last month to develop my BBPADD Theme..Just needed a break from the SVG problems I was having, but Ive learned a lot since then and I think I have a few possible solutions.

I already have most of the artwork done, and it is looking nice. I will try to toss up some screen shots for you guys do droll over soon.
    07-06-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD